05/13/16 - Marseille, France - Stade Velodrome

downzy

58 minutes ago, The Archer said:

I went and checked a few of the comments after reading your post - just reading some of those comments, it seems very obvious that many of those anti- delusional haters are Nirvana/Grunge loving anti-Axl delusional haters who have been hating him for way over 20 years now :lol:.

I made the mistake of reading some comments over at blabbermouth when they were showing clips from the recent shows.  The amount of drive by shit posts :lol:.  One post was calling Axl a fat princess or something along those lines because he didn't "suffer for his art" and stand during the show lol

I have to wonder though if a lot of these haters are just doing it because it's Axl, like, if Axl or his past behaviour wasn't really known would they have the same reaction? 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, nightrain86 said:

One post was calling Axl a fat princess or something along those lines because he didn't "suffer for his art" and stand during the show lol

OK I had to laugh :lol:

Sounds really immature nitpicking stuff like that. :facepalm:

3 hours ago, nightrain86 said:

I made the mistake of reading some comments over at blabbermouth when they were showing clips from the recent shows.  The amount of drive by shit posts :lol:.  One post was calling Axl a fat princess or something along those lines because he didn't "suffer for his art" and stand during the show lol

I have to wonder though if a lot of these haters are just doing it because it's Axl, like, if Axl or his past behaviour wasn't really known would they have the same reaction? 

I read a few comments today that called Axl an attention whore. Axl Rose an attention whore. Let that sink in for a second and you see the level of delusion some people unknowingly exist in.

and haha drive by shit posting is exactly what it is. Hey at least the Internet gives these people some sort of outlet.

Edited by Sprite
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, nightrain50 said:

so do they give you the horns for coming or do they sell them, easy money if they are... gnr need a gimmick 

They sell them for like $20, and people eat them right up. It's a brilliant little merch idea. You'll get people refusing the $40 t-shirt but buying like three, four pairs of these dollar store horns. Even the bootleg t-shirt sellers outside the venue tend to sell them too (probably an identical quality product just without AC/DC logo on them).

49 minutes ago, nightrain86 said:

Just watched Hells Bells from this show and I think it was the "roughest" one so far, if that's the right word for it. Like, it was rasp but it a bit forced? Idk, can't criticise him for it, it's a fucker of a song.

Well in fairness Axl said its a song he was able to nail a couple times in rehearsals but is really difficult so maybe he got a bit off last night. I haven't heard it yet but I'm sure it's still good

9 hours ago, bigpoop said:

Sell. One of the best merch ideas ever. People just can't resist 'em.

amazing, where's our lighted bandanna's and top hats, only half joking 

10 minutes ago, James Bond said:

They sell them for like $20, and people eat them right up. It's a brilliant little merch idea. You'll get people refusing the $40 t-shirt but buying like three, four pairs of these dollar store horns. Even the bootleg t-shirt sellers outside the venue tend to sell them too (probably an identical quality product just without AC/DC logo on them).

lighted rose or toy gun would be cool too lol

Edited by nightrain50

58 minutes ago, nightrain86 said:

Just watched Hells Bells from this show and I think it was the "roughest" one so far, if that's the right word for it. Like, it was rasp but it a bit forced? Idk, can't criticise him for it, it's a fucker of a song.

And I thought that was the best one yet lol 

7 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

Well in fairness Axl said its a song he was able to nail a couple times in rehearsals but is really difficult so maybe he got a bit off last night. I haven't heard it yet but I'm sure it's still good

Oh I'm sure people will still like it, it's not bad by any means just sounded a tad more forced, again not having ago at him for it as its completely understandable given the song but yeah, mainly the second verse I noticed.

3 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

And I thought that was the best one yet lol 

Must just be me lol

ill give it another listen later

25 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

maybe not the best one yet but he's still killing it! That voice is incredible 

I can't wait for Axl to get out of the chair - he's getting so into it as it is. When and him and Angus are working the stage together, it will be an unstoppable force.

• Like 1