05/16/16 - Werchter, Belgium - Werchter Site

downzy

1 minute ago, Oldest Goat said:

I wish Axl didn't sound so weak on T.N.T. and Dirty Deeds, other than that though he's doing a fantastic job...and fuck this crowd!

He sounded much, much better on the second half of TNT - I don't know what the hell he is trying to do on the first few spoken lines, but someone needs to give him feedback, if he thinks he's sounding like Bon. This seems like a case of a misplaced fanboy attempt at emulation.

He'd be much better off sounding like he does on the first few verses of Whole Lotta Rosie, or heck, even if he uses his natural, conversational deep voice.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, scooby845 said:

wtf?

The crowd is shit, so normally I would say that it could suck my dick as a whole.

But I took the men out of the equation, cause this crowd is so terrible I wouldn't want them near my junk.

Edited by dork_number_108
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

There's only one thing left to do...Axl must stand up, walk to the front of the stage and yell, "do you know where the f*ck you arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeee" 

Imagine this: "do you know where the f*ck you arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeee? YOU ARE ON THE HIGHWAY TO HELL, BABY!"

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Cory Trevor said:

even axl not giving it his all is still good tbh, his clean head voice has gotten more powerful, probably just from singing more.

I understand him, who wants to get buu at, and being so lame.

2 minutes ago, lassie said:

Axl sure seem tired of this crowd, you can hear when he talks to them, he tries to get them happy, but nothing works, what a damn lame ass crowd.

Anyone would.... if this was the Axl from the 90's he would have already thrown his mic and be gone home.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kittiara said:

Trying to ignore the dreadful crowd, I've reached the conclusion that AC/DC have a good drummer. Can we replace Frank with him?

If you read the AC/DC forum, they like Chris about as much as we like Frank. A trade might be brokered here...

• Like 1