05/16/16 - Werchter, Belgium - Werchter Site

downzy

2 hours ago, Tom-Ass said:

Did he actually perform any songs standing up? Would like to see that.. He seems to be walking around outside of the shows, not sure why he can't start standing for a couple songs now.  Can't get enough of him doing Thunderstruck by the way. 

Axl/DC > NuGnR2016

yes he did, two songs at the very end of the show. highway to hell and another one i forgot. was beyond epic to see

2 hours ago, IncitingChaos said:

yea he did one song for the encore

i'm 100 % sure he did two songs

Edited by action

small bit of info that wasnt mentioned yet. the moment Axl went off his chair, he slipped somewhat and i thought he was gonna fall off from the chair stand. luckily it was nothing, but my heart stopped for a split second. he landed rough on his bad foot though, hope it was nothing...

14 minutes ago, action said:

small bit of info that wasnt mentioned yet. the moment Axl went off his chair, he slipped somewhat and i thought he was gonna fall off from the chair stand. luckily it was nothing, but my heart stopped for a split second. he landed rough on his bad foot though, hope it was nothing...

He fell on his ass at coachella getting out of that thing, he has the worst balance with that boot on...cool side story is Slash helped him get up which made for a nice moment. 

7:30

But ive seen a few videos of Axl slipping or nearly falling...poor guy is accident prone, it's like someone came back from the future and keeps trying to fix Axl's reputation but the past is pushing back and trying to not let it happen haha 

Edited by IncitingChaos
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, action said:

yeah we can see it in the riff raff video above, there is also a guy who says it at 0:15 "Il a failli se casser la gueule" (he almost fell)

Edited by Fanboy

Just now, IncitingChaos said:

i know people don't like Axl's vocals on TNT but I think the vocals are really good, he sounds close to the album version but it's done too soft. If he raised his vocals a bit I think it would add some energy to this song. Either that or his voice is being lost in the mix, but maybe it's a good relaxing song for Axl to rest the vocals. 

I think his vocals are fine, he just needs to sing that song with more nastiness.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, IncitingChaos said:

But ive seen a few videos of Axl slipping or nearly falling...poor guy is accident prone, it's like someone came back from the future and keeps trying to fix Axl's reputation but the past is pushing back and trying to not let it happen haha 

Been watching 11.23.62 11.22.63 have we? :P

Edited by MrSoftie
I'll get it right, someday..
  • Like 2

18 hours ago, James Bond said:

So wait... Chris Slade met Axl at a gas station?

Who knew that Axl actually has to occasionally pull over and use a restroom. 

5 hours ago, Ender04 said:

LOL so cute, he's just like us. ;)

No. He is a God. The rest of us are mere mortals. 

• Like 1