05/19/16 - Vienna, Austra - Happel Stadium

downzy

6 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

By taking a dump on your lady, do you literally mean taking a dump on your lady? What the actual FUCK! You just ruined the encore for me hahaha that image will haunt me forever. Whenever I see the wedding in November Rain I'll have horrific visions of their honeymoon and I'll turn away shaking my head as a single tear rolls down my cheek.  

Yes an actual dump so it's said.

That's what killed the bride in November Rain.:lol:

• Like 1

Just now, Oldest Goat said:

My mourning this morning="Oh hey guys, new concert today huh? Awesome, he sounds great *an hour or so later* yeah and there's photos of his shit all over them. That's what those lines are about he likes to eat/share shit with people."

Er, Oops? Sorry about that. If it makes you feel better, he's probably grown out of it by now. :D

16 minutes ago, nonok said:

Well, we all know that Axl's the kinkiest piece of shit ever, so it's all good. :lol: Seriously, you have to be pretty... special to be into taking a dump on your lady friend during sex. But he's probably even more perverted than that, and we'll never know.

Could we quarantine this stuff into its own thread and out of the show thread?  #plsnthx

• Like 2

Can you girls please stop talking about cropophilia?

Axl is a perfect White Snow with blondish redhair and green eyes. He's my prince and he doesn't poop. Neither he puts it in his mouth. :heart:

Thank you!

PRINCE AXL THE BEAUTIFUL I

GNR 13 - By Rodrigo Pena.jpg

Edited by killuridols
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Oldest Goat said:

How can you girls fancy him knowing he's into that? If I knew a girl who does what he does I wouldn't fuck her with someone else's cock! I'm 30 years younger than him but now I feel even younger, like a child growing up too fast haha fucking HELL

Well, it's only Rock N' Roll, plus I don't think anyone here actually has delusions that they'll be the mother of Axl's children someday, so it's basically just appreciating his (only recently making a comeback) features.

And anyway, yeah, apologies for getting sidetracked with this conversation. Now back to the show! It's been nearly three years and we are still waiting for Touch Too Much. :mellow:

• Like 1

Just now, Oldest Goat said:

omg and your name is bigpoop! HAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah i just realized that, lol. I registered initially just so I could look at the attachments in the Canter section and  I just used a nonsense word. Never intended to post but then the reunion and Axl/DC happened. Thought about requesting a change but wgaf really.

28 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

He does!! Wtf?! Not fancied him for a long time but now he's got it going on again :lol:

he's been getting hotter and hotter and don't think the women aren't noticing!!! and men if that's their thing. did you see the clip of him w/the HOT female fans fawning over him getting his pic taken w/them and having them sign their various body parts? :P 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, The Archer said:

Yeah, I remember a time when people used to be in the seventh heaven when they would just get a setlist update. Imagine what this place would have been like if periscope was around during the Hammerstein shows.

they need to give people more likes i'm already out! yeah i'm old enough to be totally amazed that we can watch these concerts. back in the day we'd be lucky to have someone make a bootleg tape :P I definitely approve of this new technology!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

they need to give people more likes i'm already out! yeah i'm old enough to be totally amazed that we can watch these concerts. back in the day we'd be lucky to have someone make a bootleg tape :P I definitely approve of this new technology!

It's a double-edged knife - gives us free recordings of shows every night, but usually turns the crowd into a bunch of zombies. Sigh, technology.

1 minute ago, nonok said:

It's a double-edged knife - gives us free recordings of shows every night, but usually turns the crowd into a bunch of zombies. Sigh, technology.

true. when I saw Peter Frampton he gave us 3 "freebies" we could record the first three songs then they were forbidden! but that was a small venue. don't know how it would work with a huge stadium. and plus i'm greedy I WANT to see ALL these concerts!

4 hours ago, GNRFan53 said:

Needs to be an entire off-related thread for middle-aged women (and men?) to talk about this weird *can't think of a proper word*.

I have never heard about this concerning Axl and what I wrote before has made me feel like such a lowlife :( not only is it not any of my business it is an unsubstantiated rumor and I sincerely apologize for writing it here. sometimes I post before I fully think of the consequences. I adore Axl and it makes me feel like such a *bleep* that I posted it. mea culpa :cry:

Edited by AxlsFavoriteRose
stupidity

Just now, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

I think it's called "scat play". and I just scared myself by knowing that! I heard something about him liking his ladies to use a litter box never heard about the other...dare I say? crap :P 

haha.jpg