05/19/16 - Vienna, Austra - Happel Stadium

downzy

4 hours ago, Sekh-met said:

It was amazing! Sorry for no periscopes but there was no wifi at the venue. I will upload vids later..i made a few. Im still in Vienna waiting for a morning bus back to Slovakia. Met Axl! Finally afyer 10 years of trying ha! Soo happy

20160520_011139_001.jpg

You're gorgeus, girl! 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, IncitingChaos said:

Axl nailed it down, yet again. he is now even more relaxed, confident, 10/10. astonishing consistency as well, so far.
he had to sit down for this one, who cares. also, he's not struggling one bit, very fluent.

Angus, don't get me wrong, he's very good, except for solos - way too long and predictable. makes me appreciate Slash even more.
Slash's solos are never/rarely boring or predictable as he makes these subtle changes is distortion and guitar sound, and improvises.
many people think improvisations are created on the spot - they are not (those are impressions), these are prepared sub-parts that he may or may not inject and take it from there.

29 minutes ago, Colossus of Rhodes said:

Axl nailed it down, yet again. he is now even more relaxed, confident, 10/10. astonishing consistency as well, so far.
he had to sit down for this one, who cares. also, he's not struggling one bit, very fluent.

Angus, don't get me wrong, he's very good, except for solos - way too long and predictable. makes me appreciate Slash even more.
Slash's solos are never/rarely boring or predictable as he makes these subtle changes is distortion and guitar sound, and improvises.
many people think improvisations are created on the spot - they are not (those are impressions), these are prepared sub-parts that he may or may not inject and take it from there.

Axl stands up for the ending and nails that also.

I think he's been protective of his throat lately with the weather changes he sees in Europe and so some shows he has his scarf and some he doesn't. Something like sleeping with a fan on or AC can bother him for the tour when there are no days off. It would be interesting to hear Axl talk about the things he does on tour to keep his voice intact. We've never seen Axl lose his voice in the middle of a tour it's only when he goes on break, so I trust everything he's doing now is going to keep him protected for the long haul...the guy really isn't going to get a break until after 2016

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Lumikki said:

Wait. Are you the girl who gave me her email and facebook to send the Stevie Young picture to? Or do you just look like her? :lol:

Hehe nah it was not me! :lol:

And thanks guys! 

...So managed to get to uploading videos. Sorry in advance, they are very shaky as the crowd was very much alive and as Im not very tall the view is not the best.

• Like 1