05/19/16 - Vienna, Austra - Happel Stadium

downzy

44 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

i wonder how hot it actually is there, considering the dude in front of him is wearing a shirt and some cargos... 

The weather is not perfect in Europe this season. It must be around 13 - 16 C degrees in Austria around this time. Even in countries where the weather is a lot better, the weather is not great (quite hot during the day but windy and rainy in the evening). I guess he needs to wear a scarf to protect his throat. It would be really bad if he got a sore throat or a cold in the middle of the tour. 

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, oaka said:

The weather is not perfect in Europe this season. It must be around 13 - 16 C degrees in Austria around this time. Even in countries where the weather is a lot better, the weather is not great (quite hot during the day but windy and rainy in the evening). I guess he needs to wear a scarf to protect his throat. It would be really bad if he got a sore throat or a cold in the middle of the tour. 

Correct. Its around 10 to 15°C (50-59F) at the moment...

• Like 1

I am a singer that has virtually  toured the world.  and between the air conditioning on the plane and the constant air flow , as well as the air conditioning in the van, you need to keep your core temp up in order to protect your throat from drying out or developing an infection.  his throat may be a little raw for this concert.

Edited by nelsontod
  • Like 1

Will be there too. Would be good to meet up.

Jeeez, I haven't posted in this forum forever. It used to be a lot of fun back around when CD came out.

Park Hyatt, hmm...? He he he.

Edited by It'sSoIzzy
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, It'sSoIzzy said:

Will be there too. Would be good to meet up.

Jeeez, I haven't posted in this forum forever. It used to be a lot of fun back around when CD came out.

Park Hyatt, hmm...? He he he.

Got WhatsApp? You could pm me ur number and I can message or text you when I'm there. Already talked to Sekh-met. The more people the better ;)

In think I wont make it before 6:30 though...

2 hours ago, pik said:

Got WhatsApp? You could pm me ur number and I can message or text you when I'm there. Already talked to Sekh-met. The more people the better ;)

In think I wont make it before 6:30 though...

PMed.

I need to buy a ticket tomorrow in front of the stadion. Will be there at 18:30 or so, I guess. See u!

32 minutes ago, nonok said:

So what do you guys reckon - chair or no chair today? Or a couple of songs standing up and then back to the chair?

I don't think he'll be able to stand up for too long. He was quick to get back in the chair after half a song. And when he went backstage during Angus's solo on Monday, he used his scooter. So I don't think he feels comfortable walking on it for too long.

• Like 1