05/19/16 - Vienna, Austra - Happel Stadium

downzy

47 minutes ago, Lio said:

I don't think he'll be able to stand up for too long. He was quick to get back in the chair after half a song. And when he went backstage during Angus's solo on Monday, he used his scooter. So I don't think he feels comfortable walking on it for too long.

What a most inconvenient time to break his foot. I'm surprised he was able to continue the show as I know when twisting your ankle you feel hot and clammy. Feel faint and sick and go into shock. Yet he continued and it happened 3 songs into the show.

6 minutes ago, rock4eva said:

What a most inconvenient time to break his foot. I'm surprised he was able to continue the show as I know when twisting your ankle you feel hot and clammy. Feel faint and sick and go into shock. Yet he continued and it happened 3 songs into the show.

Literally the same thing as the time he broke his leg in the Ritz '91. He continued jumping around for the whole show after that. Funny how he'll stop a show if someone looks at him the wrong way or wears an offending piece of clothing *cough:slash:cough*, but he'll soldier through an actual physical injury. :lol:

31 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

so to all the people who say Axl is not hot anymore I say LOOK AT HIM! he looks better than he has in years. and he's so nice to his fans *sigh* I love this man :wub:

Well, he's probably the best looking member there ever was of AC/DC. :lol:

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Wasn't that the main reason why Cliff was hired, so he could attract more 'Sheilas' to the band with his looks? I remember reading something like this from Angus.

I dunno about that. I recently watched an interview with Bon where he said Cliff had more experience and allowed them to do better stuff with their music than the previous bassist.

22 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

oh Bon was so sexy, my friends were all in love with Robert Plant, Steven Tyler etc but to me Bon was it. I was crushed when he died and never cared much for Brian Johnson but now Axl is with AC/DC for now or whatever and I love him doing the Bon songs. but Bon will always be my first ;)

So then why your username isn't BonsFavoriteRosie? :P

• Like 1