05/22/16 - Prague, Czech Republic - Letnany Airport

downzy

1 minute ago, Oldest Goat said:

Thanks for the down-low. Fuck me, this is what I get for not procrastinating for once! :facepalm: How slight were the vocal concerns?

His voice was cracking on the high notes.

Sounded stellar up until that point though.

1 minute ago, Oldest Goat said:

Thanks for the down-low. Fuck me, this is what I get for not procrastinating for once! :facepalm: How slight were the vocal concerns?

Haha I should stop procrastinating! So good on you for doing what you needed to do.

Only very slight. Sounded like his voice was cracking a couple of times, but he still did well.

13 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Yeah I heard something too..... I hate he's in those cold fucking countries. Their weather is gonna kill his voice :(

no more streaming btw

LOL it's not cold in Prague now is 74 degrees.

Just now, killuridols said:

Stop with the vocals concern. Please don't put him down now. It's just a little thing, he's human and singing LIVE, unlike most of the assholes pop singers we have to smoke everywhere...

and damn I'm pissed off because there's no streaming!!

I don't think it's a case of putting him down. Not at all. More like hoping he's getting enough rest between shows etc. We all know he's amazing. That's what brings us back to crappy periscope links show after show. :)

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Kittiara said:

I don't think it's a case of putting him down. Not at all. More like hoping he's getting enough rest between shows etc. We all know he's amazing. That's what brings us back to crappy periscope links show after show. :)

I know but people go catastrophic about him and it's nothing, really. I'm more concerned with him going out at night and drinking, partying.

1 minute ago, killuridols said:

I know but people go catastrophic about him and it's nothing, really. I'm more concerned with him going out at night and drinking, partying.

Ah no, I don't think his voice is going to go bust or that he's going to keel over or something. :lol: