05/22/16 - Prague, Czech Republic - Letnany Airport

downzy

1 minute ago, Slash787 said:

Ok so can anyone tell me in which song Axl sucked so I can check on youtube later on. 

His voice cracked on Hell's Bells and FTATR and there were lots of clean parts (more than usual) and some Mickey. I think those were on Sin City, Touch Too Much and I'm not sure about the rest. I think he was fine on the others, albeit he was a lot weaker tonight than the other shows. The cracking has me worried more than the clean stuff.

he squeaked a couple times otherwise that was it.. the sound on most of these links was terrible,  I heard more of the people singing along than Axl.  I am loving the ride, and really don't want to fall into the negativity.  This all has made me so happy honestly.. : )

2 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

Ok so can anyone tell me in which song Axl sucked so I can check on youtube later on. 

It all started with the last part of Hell's Bells. Then we had problems with streaming so I don't know what other songs he fucked up. I guess now on For Those About.... Touch Too Much he sang with clean high voice but people say he was Mickey on it. :shrugs:

Rock or Bust
Shoot to Thrill
Hell Ain't a Bad Place to Be
Back in Black
Got Some Rock & Roll Thunder
Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap
Rock 'n' Roll Damnation
Thunderstruck
High Voltage
Rock 'n' Roll Train
Hells Bells
Given the Dog a Bone
Dog Eat Dog
If You Want Blood (You've Got It)
Sin City
You Shook Me All Night Long
Shot Down in Flames
Have a Drink on Me
T.N.T.
Whole Lotta Rosie
Let There Be Rock
(with Angus Young guitar solo)

Encore:
Highway to Hell
Touch Too Much
(First time ever played live)
For Those About to Rock (We Salute You)
Edited by FRANSAD

4 minutes ago, Epson said:

lol everyone on AC/DC forum says how good he sounded tonight, while here ...

Yea.. This place is loaded whit drama queens? Good god, lets just wait for some good youtube videos before we loos our minds. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, danijel00 said:

even Thunderstruck is cracking a bit

Slightly on the first verse but it was still amazing. I honestly think Axl was a bit drunk. Like, since the show started earlier he was probably necking drinks quickly before the show and, most likely, didn't warm up either. The dude is probably relieved after the positive reaction from the first couple of shows and is having a blast celebrating on tour fronting his favourite band.

Edited by AlexC

Possible reasons for Axl no good today:

1) Staying in Austria for too long? Flying to Prague just the night before?

2) Too many days in between Vienna show and Prague show? (Lazy Axl didn't rehearse, went out, drank a lot?)

3) Show time started too early for him. He's already making  huge effort going at 9PM regularly.

4) Leaving the throne comfort zone, walking, moving around too much fucks up his singing?

5) Screaming like a fuck for the past 5 shows have already taken its toll and damaged his voice?

6) Cold/bad weather in some countries made him sick? In most of last show you can see him blowing his nose between songs.

Anything else? :(

1 minute ago, killuridols said:

2) Too many days in between Vienna show and Prague show? (Lazy Axl didn't rehearse, went out, drank a lot?)

3) Show time started too early for him. He's already making  huge effort going at 9PM regularly.

4) Leaving the throne comfort zone, walking, moving around too much fucks up his singing?

5) Screaming like a fuck for the past 5 shows have already taken its toll and damaged his voice?

6) Cold/bad weather in some countries made him sick? In most of last show you can see him blowing his nose between songs.

7) Being a human, not a machine.

• Like 2

Not trying as hard now it's common knowledge that he sounds awesome.

3 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I'm gonna go with, 7) he just had an off night.

edit: by that I mean, an off night in the context of these last shows. He still sounded good most of the time, but had a few too many voice cracks for some reason.

Edited by Gordon Comstock

Going for 5 and 6. it will all be fine with some rest, i'm sure.

2 minutes ago, killuridols said:

It's the sixth show In less than a month. And he sounded good despite the worst audience ever!