05/22/16 - Prague, Czech Republic - Letnany Airport

downzy

3 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Why are you guys always saying Axl drinks too much alcohol or that he's drunk at time? What's the basis for this theory?

His bloated face and beer in hand on every pic. Hell he was drinking during November Rain in Vegas...but he probably just likes his beer I don't think he abuses it 

15 minutes ago, jpduff said:

1 - Rock or Bust

2 - Shoot to Thrill

3 - Hell Ain't a Bad Place to Be

4 - Back in Black

5 - Got Some Rock & Roll Thunder

6 - Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap

7 - Rock 'n' Roll Damnation

8 - Thunderstruck

9 - High Voltage

10 - Rock 'n' Roll Train

11 - Hells Bells

12 - Given the Dog a Bone

13 - Eat Dog (First time since 2009)

14 - If You Want Blood (You've Got It)

15 - Sin City

16 - You Shook Me All Night Long

17  - Shot Down in Flames

18 - Have a Drink on Me

19 - T.N.T.

20 - Whole Lotta Rosie

21 - Let There Be Rock (with Angus Young guitar solo)

Encore:
22 - Highway to Hell

23 - Touch Too Much (First time since 1979)

24 - For Those About to Rock (We Salute You)

One small correction - tonight is the first time Touch Too Much has ever been played live, as far as anyone can prove. There's claims that it did get played a few times on the Highway To Hell tour, but they're generally considered false as there's zero evidence to it having actually been played. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sekh-met said:

Too expensive beer! :lol: they should try Vienna ..and other places

Lol I know, living myself in UK I found complaints about beer for 50 czk (less than 2 EUR) quite funny. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BatVin said:

Lol I know, living myself in UK I found complaints about beer for 50 czk (less than 2 EUR) quite funny. 

Not that Slovakians would not complain...but 50czk is really not that much :lol: That is actually cheaper than in my country I think,..and we do have cheap beer 

Missed this one. Judging by comments here I thought it was a complete and utter disaster.

It's very good, yeah he was not using rasp all that much tonight big deal. Not every performance has to top every freakin studio version out there.

Spontaneity, good times. Here Bon, sings "stay back" (or to that extant) to audience LOL (crowd was running on stage or something)..

8 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

His bloated face and beer in hand on every pic. Hell he was drinking during November Rain in Vegas...but he probably just likes his beer I don't think he abuses it 

His bloated face is because of Botox or plastic surgery. Or just him being 54 years old. :shrugs:

Drinking during Nov Rain in Las Vegas? I haven't seen that. Please show me picture or video.

2 minutes ago, nn18 said:

I have a serious question: Does Axl take a shower after a show, or changes T-shirts? :lol:

In 2016 we've seen him in 3-4 same T-shirts on and off stage, and he wears same pants every night :P

A lot of rockers are kinda dirty dudes. I met Dizzy once, and his hair was so fuckin greasy I couldn't believe it. I read Nikki Sixx's book, and in it he said he wore the same leather pants the whole tour- on and off stage- without being cleaned. That's fuckin disgusting...

I don't think Axl had showered after the show in that gas station picture- he still had his stage gloves on! :lol:

5 minutes ago, nn18 said:

I have a serious question: Does Axl take a shower after a show, or changes T-shirts? :lol:

In 2016 we've seen him in 3-4 same T-shirts on and off stage, and he wears same pants every night :P

Prince Axl is perfect. He doesn't smell bad even if he wears the same tshirt for a whole month. :max:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, killuridols said:

His bloated face is because of Botox or plastic surgery. Or just him being 54 years old. :shrugs:

Drinking during Nov Rain in Las Vegas? I haven't seen that. Please show me picture or video.

He drinks beer quite a bit before doing the raspy part of November rain. He did it when I saw him in 2010 and 2012. I don't know whether he thinks it helps him sing the raspier part of the song so quick after the more mellow part. 

3 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

He drinks beer quite a bit before doing the raspy part of November rain. He did it when I saw him in 2010 and 2012. I don't know whether he thinks it helps him sing the raspier part of the song so quick after the more mellow part. 

I'm quite convinced it is water in the red cup that is always on the piano, if that's what you mean..

18 minutes ago, Sekh-met said:

Too expensive beer! :lol: they should try Vienna ..and other places

I paid 20.00 for a beer at a concert here in the US back in 2012 and another 20.00 for a vodka tonic at Peter Frampton in 2014. at GN'R I wised up and had three cocktails from booze I brought from home at the hotel before the concert then I took some prescribed pain meds during the concert and had a pleasant buzz going on thru til it ended. it's ridiculous they way they overcharge for booze at events,  not just concerts but sports events and such. especially since the price of the tickets alone are often astronomically out of control :angry:

9 minutes ago, nelsontod said:

only a fewshows left   then gnr tour!!!

kansas city!

If by "a few shows" you mean the tour isn't even half over, then yeah. We're 6 shows in, 7 to go.

I admit that clip of YSMANL is a little shaky, but I can't really complain - it's still far better than Brian has sung it in at least 15 years. Besides, people have off nights - it happens.

1 minute ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

No it was a bottle of beer ?

Ah, ok, I never noticed. Am surprised, always thought Axl was this disciplined professional who drinks only water on stage, should have known better :D 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

A lot of rockers are kinda dirty dudes. I met Dizzy once, and his hair was so fuckin greasy I couldn't believe it. I read Nikki Sixx's book, and in it he said he wore the same leather pants the whole tour- on and off stage- without being cleaned. That's fuckin disgusting...

I don't think Axl had showered after the show in that gas station picture- he still had his stage gloves on! :lol:

Jim Morrison was the same. he'd wear the same leather pants night after night, even Pamela complained about the stench :P

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

I paid 20.00 for a beer at a concert here in the US back in 2012 and another 20.00 for a vodka tonic at Peter Frampton in 2014. at GN'R I wised up and had three cocktails from booze I brought from home at the hotel before the concert then I took some prescribed pain meds during the concert and had a pleasant buzz going on thru til it ended. it's ridiculous they way they overcharge for booze at events,  not just concerts but sports events and such. especially since the price of the tickets alone are often astronomically out of control :angry:

Yes genarally I have to agree with you, the prices are horrible at events. But this one just made me lol really, there is no such thing as expensive beer in Czech Republic..unles it is a belgian beer or whatever...

some more photos can be found in the gallery here:

http://www.ceskenoviny.cz/fotogalerie/?id=1813

• Like 1