05/22/16 - Prague, Czech Republic - Letnany Airport

downzy

2 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

wasn't getting to see him present enough?? :P it was for me when I got to see him in Vegas :axl92::wub:

Of course it was :wub:. But seeing him and hearing him makes me want more :headbang::drool:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

So, here's my review

You could see all over Prague that something was going on today. I got to the venue at half past 3 and the waiting was terrible. The weather was really hot today (maybe the hottest day this year) and there was no escape from the sun, so I was really tired even before the show. I think Axl should buy me a huge present since I was there because of him :P

When the intro started I had goose bumps but it took me another 2 songs to finally see Axl, I was quite close to the stage (I think 10th row) but the people went crazy and I couldn't see shit. Axl sounded great to me, yes, there was a moment when his voice broke, but jesus, he's a human, he can't sound like a machine every single show. I was happy to see him moving around the stage, he was dancing and something like duck walking, it was funny. There was even a moment when he looked like he wanted to run :rofl-lol:. He went several times on the catwalk, so I could see him properly :drool:. The crazy thing about him was his outfit, it was hot as hell and not only was he wearing hat and jacket, he also had a shirt around his waiste :wacko: (I hoped to see without a hat and jacket, but that's Axl...)

He really stole the show, it was due to his move on the stage, more energy. For a while it seemed to me like Axl's concert with some guys playing in the background. He seems more confident now. As you've discussed here that TNT and Dirty Deeds shouldn't be played...they were among the songs with the biggest crowd reaction.

And yes, Angus and his solo. I thought that it would never end. Or not in this lifetime :max:. He really wanted to show who's the king. Sorry Angus, still Axl. 

The crowd was great where I was standing. Of course, there were older people who didn't move or sing but I'm pretty sure they enjoyed the show. 

I can't forget...Axl looked great (even with the stupid hats :max:), sometimes I could see his younger self, in his gestures, moves and face as well. :drool:

What a day! I'm happy to have seen it. And am sorry that you were kinda disappointed. Believe me, it wasn't bad at all. Sure, it makes a big difference watching it on YT or periscope and actually being there. 

Can't wait to see Axl with GNR :headbang:

Loved your comments, haha.... Now he has like 3 days of rest. I think he will kick ass in Germany! (there's plenty of beer there, right?....................................) :ph34r:

:P

4 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Loved your comments, haha.... Now he has like 3 days of rest. I think he will kick ass in Germany! (there's plenty of beer there, right?....................................) :ph34r:

:P

Haha, thanks.

Well, don't forget that he's in Prague now. People come here to drink beer (it's cheaper than water).....and absinth :smiley-confused2:

4 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

wasn't getting to see him present enough?? :P it was for me when I got to see him in Vegas :axl92::wub:

3 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Of course it was :wub:. But seeing him and hearing him makes me want more :headbang::drool:

now that I can relate to! it's why I go thru all the *bleep* I do chasing periscope/FB links to see ALL his concerts. I don't know if i'm going to make it thru the rest of the Axl/DC concerts and then the GN'R summer tour! but my love for Axl will give me the perseverance :wub::axl92::P

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

now that I can relate to! it's why I go thru all the *bleep* I do chasing periscope/FB links to see ALL his concerts. I don't know if i'm going to make it thru the rest of the Axl/DC concerts and then the GN'R summer tour! but my love for Axl will give me the perseverance :wub::axl92::P

This addiction to watch Axl and his "bands" on Periscope is going really bad for me, haha... like, I get in a bad mood if I can't find a good link and then there's the video hunt after show ended.

Thinking this is what is going to be like until December it's just nuts! :headbang:

1 minute ago, killuridols said:

This addiction to watch Axl and his "bands" on Periscope is going really bad for me, haha... like, I get in a bad mood if I can't find a good link and then there's the video hunt after show ended.

Thinking this is what is going to be like until December it's just nuts! :headbang:

exactly! I completely agree :headbang:

4 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

Exactly, haha. I had to laugh to myself today at the concert, cause Axl has turned me into ACDC expert. I knew the songs, their order, what Angus was going to do, etc. Some guys next to me were arguing whether Highway to Hell would go as the last song and I thought to myself "C'mon guys, everybody knows that the last song is For All About to Rock" :rofl-lol:

Most of us thought he rocked it out just fine! Only a few songs were questionable that is all...but I did read he had a cold so I am sure that played a part. Plus like people said, he is just starting to walk like all the time in that boot. Axl just needs to rest is all.  

5 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

@Andy14
I was one of the people complaining about his voice, don't let it get it to you mate. I think it's just a case of some of us expecting the worst yet hoping for perfection based on his recent performances. I'm aware that's unrealistic, I'm just a bit paranoid his voice will blow out.

I'm pleased you had a great time, you are lucky you could attend! :lol:

That's ok :-). I am always worried about his voice and performance. He's just a human (believe it or not :P) and he can't avoid some problems. 

Btw. you should have heard my voice after the concert :wacko:

26 minutes ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

Why is there a strange picture of a chick taped to his shirt?

Whoever is designing these shirts seems to like tape (Duct tape on the rubber duckie shirt) and devil horns/scratched out eyes on chicks.

Screen Shot 2016-05-22 at 6.05.14 PM.png