05/22/16 - Prague, Czech Republic - Letnany Airport

downzy

11 hours ago, Scream of the Butterfly said:

Was this picture taken before or after you asked the question?

11 hours ago, Scream of the Butterfly said:

Was this picture taken before or after you asked the question?

It was taken after the question. I asked him when I took a picture of my sister with Axl. But as I said before his face froze for a few seconds then he said I dont know and then he was smiling and in a good mood again :-) :-D 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, R.T. said:

It was taken after the question. I asked him when I took a picture of my sister with Axl. But as I said before his face froze for a few seconds then he said I dont know and then he was smiling and in a good mood again :-) :-D 

I don't imagine you took him out of a good mood. I think it was surprising to hear people ask about new music, because the focus has been on this tour and gnr reunion. Maybe it was a pleasant surprise to him that people want to hear new music from him, yet it might be like "oh no...it's beginning again" 

he has to know gnr fans are going to bug him about music though, it's coming up on a decade since CD was released. 

I just have a really hard time imagining him getting mad over that question, pretty much any question is open for getting asked since we haven't had one interview with the band. Maybe if enough people are asking he'll clarify his answer by doing something public to get the questions out of the way 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, IncitingChaos said:

I don't imagine you took him out of a good mood. I think it was surprising to hear people ask about new music, because the focus has been on this tour and gnr reunion. Maybe it was a pleasant surprise to him that people want to hear new music from him, yet it might be like "oh no...it's beginning again" 

he has to know gnr fans are going to bug him about music though, it's coming up on a decade since CD was released. 

I just have a really hard time imagining him getting mad over that question, pretty much any question is open for getting asked since we haven't had one interview with the band. Maybe if enough people are asking he'll clarify his answer by doing something public to get the questions out of the way 

Shouldn't be a surprise to him hearing a fan asking him that as people had been asking him the same question those times when he was touring with NuGuns and I remember once he gave a roundabout answer something to the effect of thet needed to find out how to go about it with the label bla bla bla.

And Ashba / Fortus / Pitman / Bumblefeet , IIRC, were also asked about new music back then...so it's not something Axl isn't aware of. 

But I think he was just caught off guard this time when asked by R.T. as he was in Axl/DC mode and his mind I think, was far from thinking about GN'R.

On 2016. 05. 24. at 10:58 PM, R.T. said:

Hello guys. Sorry for the delay. Today I was taking final high school exams so I was a little bit nervous :-D 

The show was great in my opinion. As you saw on the periscope Axl was walking for the whole show so the energy from the band to the crowd was much bigger than in the previous shows. Now I can see that the crowd in the back was pretty lame but in the first rows it was great. I was in the first row on the right side with my sister and best friend. In fact we were the ones who shouted TOUCH TOO MUCH to Axl before the You shook me all night long. When Angus started to play all night long we thought that our chances are lost and they will play it maybe in the next show. There was a very long break between the end of Let There be Rock and Highway to Hell if I compare it to the AC/DC show last year so the hope in us became alive again that something special will happen. 

Then it was HtH as usual and when Axl announced the song that the band havent played in a very long time (never in fact) we were like in an ecstasy. It reminds me that 2 years before I was born Prague GNR show was the first one from the two shows ever when they have played Dont Cry alternative lyrics :-) I was very proud :-)  

After the show it took us one hour to get to Four Seasons hotel because the only way was to use Underground because cars were prohibited in the concert area and in 15 streets around. When we reached the hotel there were already around 15-20 fans. After 30 minutes Stevie Young arrived and after some time which he spent in the hotel he returned and took a picture with us. After the next circa 30 minutes Axl arrived :-)

He was very kind and friendly. When he came to us he smiled and said to my sister and me that he remember us because we were wearing AXL/DC T-shirts and that we were shouting TOUCH TOO MUCH. He loved especially my T-shirt with the wheelchair :-D When I was taking a picture of him and my sis I ASKED HIM THE QUESTION! I think that he wasnt expecting that someone will ask him because at that moment his face completely froze to death :-D The same for his assistants or who it was (not Beta or Fernardo - they were already inside the hotel) After 3 seconds he said something like I DONT KNOW :-D Typical Axl :-D 

So this is my story. Sorry that I dont have better news about the GNR album but I was trying :-( :-D  In the official video of Givin The Dog A Bone from Prague you can see me in 0:20 :-D 

What a great story!

If a new album comes because of you, then i will happily go to Prague to buy you a few rounds of the finest Czech beers! :lol: (i'm not living too far so i swear if this would become the reason that he can start working on new stuff again and release it, then i'll do it)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chironex said:

IMG_0252.JPG13256288_10205916478763738_4139722417929767015_n.jpg

Nice to meet Axl. He is really cool guy :) we ware a bit lucky because we catched him around 2:30 at morning. There was noone only us (4 Fans) So we talked with him about 3 minutes it was really cool.

I met also Angus.

:lol::P were you actually stooping a bit in the picture with Angus? Lol...

On 26/05/2016 at 4:36 PM, durieux said:

New Touch Too Much multi-cam, great audio:

this multicam video is just terrific, whoever did this did a fucking great job

axl is hitting every note here but this type of voice he is using just doesnt fit the song!  

please note how axl sings the line I WAS SO SATISFIED (about 45s mark)

if i was him i would use that voice for entire song

:headbang: