05/22/16 - Prague, Czech Republic - Letnany Airport

downzy

8 hours ago, Cory Trevor said:

he also pronounces words in a way that make the clean voice sound cheesy... think estranged "i knew the storm was getting closaaah", if he pronounced the hard R and attacked words with a bit more diction, he would sound better using the clean voice IMO

This is true! I can hardly figure out the lyrics from his pronunciation when he sings. I thought it was something with his own accent, being from the Mid-West, lol, but I don't know. 

2 hours ago, Andy14 said:

He looks good, right? :P

Oh my goodness!

2 hours ago, oaka said:

It's his "Netflix and Chill" position! :P

Haha. Chill for him!

"This damn man's gonna drive me insane" :P

34 minutes ago, bigpoop said:

How come the person running AC/DC's twitter doesn't know the title of this song?

Maybe he took it on himself to correct Brian's grammar/spelling? Lol, after all these years, it's still doubtful which one it was. 

• Like 1

On ‎5‎/‎23‎/‎2016 at 7:55 AM, metalms said:

I think Axl has been doing an amazing job.  He is not always going to give his BEST performance the guy is human, but he has been doing one hell of a job!  Think of All the adversity he has faced.  Fighting a cold through the Vienna and Prague Shows (It is obvious now) Dealing with a broken foot, the challenge and extreme scrutiny by the media performing with AC/DC.  Navigating through a complicated GNR reunion.  I read some horrible things in the press that would have in the past sent Axl off the rails, but he has handled it with professionalism and has worked hard through it all. He gives it his all every night. Being an Axl fan and following his career since the beginning, it is a great time to be a fan, and although the haters abound he is finally getting some of the respect that he deserves.   It is so nice seeing him smiling and enjoying himself up there.  I find myself smiling along with him.  As his fans we need to support the guy, not always be ready to pounce and waiting with a critique.  Not saying you don't have a right to an opinion, but I  think a lot of people forget when someone is truly singing live how hard it is to keep that same level through every performance.  Except for Hells Bells and For those about to Rock all the other songs sounded the same as previous performances to me.  Lets not jump the gun, "pun" ; ) We all have to see how it all plays out in the end. 

yes he has, I totally agree! he is going far beyond what should even be expected. and now that he has til Thursday off i hope the days off he is resting and recuperating. be well Axl you are cherished :wub:

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Andy14 said:

This guy made great videos from the show

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGiAaE6oJ8XRHEaRmAez6Xg

a lot of Axl, I think you might like it :wub:

love love love when Axl says "we're going to continue our happy times with Bon and friends" before Sin City! his voice is soooo sexy, not just singing but his speaking voice makes me *swoon* :D

Edited by AxlsFavoriteRose
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, R.T. said:

When I was taking a picture of him and my sis I ASKED HIM THE QUESTION! I think that he wasnt expected that someone will ask him because at that moment his face completely froze to death :-D The same for his assistants or who it was (not Beta or Fernardo - they were already inside the hotel) After 3 seconds he said something like I DONT KNOW :-D Typical Axl :-D 

Hahaha, poor Axl. You're lucky he didn't kick your ass (or other parts :ph34r:) with his robo-foot :rofl-lol:

Btw. Gratulace k maturitě :headbang:

2 hours ago, R.T. said:

Hello guys. Sorry for the delay. Today I was taking final high school exams so I was a little bit nervous :-D 

The show was great in my opinion. As you saw on the periscope Axl was walking for the whole show so the energy from the band to the crowd was much bigger than in the previous shows. Now I can see that the crowd in the back was pretty lame but in the first rows it was great. I was in the first row on the right side with my sister and best friend. In fact we were the ones who shouted TOUCH TOO MUCH to Axl before the You shook me all night long. When Angus started to play all night long we thought that our chances are lost and they will play it maybe in the next show. There was a very long break between the end of Let There be Rock and Highway to Hell if I compare it to the AC/DC show last year so the hope in us became alive again that something special will happen. 

Then it was HtH as usual and when Axl announced the song that the band havent played in a very long time (never in fact) we were like in an ecstasy. It reminds me that 2 years before I was born Prague GNR show was the first one from the two shows ever when they have played Dont Cry alternative lyrics :-) I was very proud :-)  

After the show it took us one hour to get to Four Seasons hotel because the only way was to use Underground because cars were prohibited in the concert area and in 15 streets around. When we reached the hotel there were already around 15-20 fans. After 30 minutes Stevie Young arrived and after some time which he spent in the hotel he returned and took a picture with us. After the next circa 30 minutes Axl arrived :-)

He was very kind and friendly. When he came to us he smiled and said to my sister and me that he remember us because we were wearing AXL/DC T-shirts and that we were shouting TOUCH TOO MUCH. He loved especially my T-shirt with the wheelchair :-D When I was taking a picture of him and my sis I ASKED HIM THE QUESTION! I think that he wasnt expecting that someone will ask him because at that moment his face completely froze to death :-D The same for his assistants or who it was (not Beta or Fernardo - they were already inside the hotel) After 3 seconds he said something like I DONT KNOW :-D Typical Axl :-D 

So this is my story. Sorry that I dont have better news about the GNR album but I was trying :-( :-D  In the official video of Givin The Dog A Bone from Prague you can see me in 0:20 :-D 

Valiant effort!

I guess that's kind of a widespread observation because I have been posting ( and tweeting Axl ) the same advice for years! also to ditch the Fu Manchu which he did before he hooked up with AC/DC :D he looks so much better when you can see his face; his beautiful eyes and smile!:wub:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, R.T. said:

Hello guys. Sorry for the delay. Today I was taking final high school exams so I was a little bit nervous :-D 

The show was great in my opinion. As you saw on the periscope Axl was walking for the whole show so the energy from the band to the crowd was much bigger than in the previous shows. Now I can see that the crowd in the back was pretty lame but in the first rows it was great. I was in the first row on the right side with my sister and best friend. In fact we were the ones who shouted TOUCH TOO MUCH to Axl before the You shook me all night long. When Angus started to play all night long we thought that our chances are lost and they will play it maybe in the next show. There was a very long break between the end of Let There be Rock and Highway to Hell if I compare it to the AC/DC show last year so the hope in us became alive again that something special will happen. 

Then it was HtH as usual and when Axl announced the song that the band havent played in a very long time (never in fact) we were like in an ecstasy. It reminds me that 2 years before I was born Prague GNR show was the first one from the two shows ever when they have played Dont Cry alternative lyrics :-) I was very proud :-)  

After the show it took us one hour to get to Four Seasons hotel because the only way was to use Underground because cars were prohibited in the concert area and in 15 streets around. When we reached the hotel there were already around 15-20 fans. After 30 minutes Stevie Young arrived and after some time which he spent in the hotel he returned and took a picture with us. After the next circa 30 minutes Axl arrived :-)

He was very kind and friendly. When he came to us he smiled and said to my sister and me that he remember us because we were wearing AXL/DC T-shirts and that we were shouting TOUCH TOO MUCH. He loved especially my T-shirt with the wheelchair :-D When I was taking a picture of him and my sis I ASKED HIM THE QUESTION! I think that he wasnt expecting that someone will ask him because at that moment his face completely froze to death :-D The same for his assistants or who it was (not Beta or Fernardo - they were already inside the hotel) After 3 seconds he said something like I DONT KNOW :-D Typical Axl :-D 

So this is my story. Sorry that I dont have better news about the GNR album but I was trying :-( :-D  In the official video of Givin The Dog A Bone from Prague you can see me in 0:20 :-D 

good for you! you tried and that's great. maybe now he'll think some about how much it will mean to his fans :)

2 minutes ago, nightrain86 said:

I might of missed it in your post but what question did you ask him?

We talked about it in a different topic on this forum :-) I asked him about the new GNR music with Slash and Duff :-) 

7 hours ago, Andy14 said:

This guy made great videos from the show

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGiAaE6oJ8XRHEaRmAez6Xg

a lot of Axl, I think you might like it :wub:

OMG I knew that guy had much more awesome hotness footage of Axl!

Yesterday I found one video in :drool: style and now I see he's uploaded more. THanks a lot!!! hahaaaa

The thing with the videos from these shows is to figure out if the filmmaker is a guy or a girl and if its a GNR fan or an ACDC fan. The latter hardly focus on Axl and just follows Angus, while if its a GNR fan or a girl they will focus on Axl.

4 hours ago, R.T. said:

Thank you R.T by take care of Axl for asking him THE QUESTION on our behalf. Since it seemed that he had never given that any thought, now that you've asked, I do hope he would ponder upon that and realize that there are fans out there interested in new music as opposed to nostalgic tour. 

Who knows... IF he ends up recording a new album with S & D, he may mention you in the album sleeve on list of people he thanks :wub:

• Like 3