05/26/16 - Hamburg, Germany - Volksparkstadion

downzy

16 minutes ago, lenni19 said:

I am sorry for Not periscope the Show tonight. My Handy was empty so i was Not able to stream for you, sorry :(

The concert was fucking great,  axl was on fire He was dancing and smiling all the times at the show.

His voice was also very good :)

I had a great time, Hope you had someone else with a stream.

Axl was also screaming: good fucking night at the end of the show. 

Hope next time He will be there with gnr:) 

F U! Walk out with your head down. Just kidding, that sounds awesome! Glad you got to enjoy the show. We heard streaming wasn't very good there anyways 

Edited by IncitingChaos

13 minutes ago, lassie said:

I have seen alot of the show on youtube right now, and not one time did Axl go out on the "bridge" or what it is called. Has he been told not to maybe? Or maybe i just missed it.

He did on Prague, several times. But doesn't use it that much, really.

21 minutes ago, killuridols said:

He did on Prague, several times. But doesn't use it that much, really.

Ok thanks for answer, maybe he just not fell like going out there.

Edited by lassie

1. Rock or Butt
  2. Shoot to Thrill
  3. Hell Ain't a Bad Place to Be
  4. Back in Black
  5. Got Some Rock & Roll Thunder
  6. Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap
  7. Rock 'n' Roll Damnation
  8. Thunderstruck
  9. High Voltage
  10. Rock 'n' Roll Train
  11. Hells Bells
  12. Given the Dog a Bone
  13. If You Want Blood (You've Got It)
  14. Sin City
  15. You Shook Me All Night Long
  16. Shot Down in Flames
  17. Have a Drink on Me
  18. T.N.T.
  19. Whole Lotta Rosie
  20. Let There Be Rock
  22. Highway to Hell
  23. Riff Raff
  24. For Those About to Rock (We Salute You)
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, cheesecake said:

Lol looks like we have another assigment yet for future concert goers who gets to meet our Axl haha....

Tell him while we understand the need to cover up due to the cold weather, he looks far awesome with less clothings piled on him. Or least get rid of the hats and glasses.

LOL I would not like to be the person that said that to Axl js :P

Edited by AxlsFavoriteRose

6 hours ago, Epson said:

The really cool thing about Riff Raff is that the AC/DC crowds are not as familiar with it. They are going to listen to Gn'R play Riff Raff and Rosie and that will get them more interested in GN'R overall (not that Gn'R needs to be introduced to anyone) and coupled with the way Axl is winning over all these huge crowds in all these shows, and even the many of who were detractors, a lot of these people are going to become very interested in listening to GN'R perform, if they weren't before. Tickets might just become tougher to get than they were earlier.

So, in the near future, the Gn'R fandom may have to deal with a lot of immigrants from the ACDC fandom and the consequences that come with this influx. AC/DC may very well become GN'R's Mexico.

1 hour ago, nightrain86 said:

I hope he will be and it doesn't become a case of everyshow he's cracking and we all say "he'll be fine"

he's giving 110% at every show though even with what issues he's having (sick?) can't fault him at all 

He's definitely good for the GNR shows because he never takes his voice that high with that power for GNR songs, but ACDC songs he does this on several songs. So I think if it persist then it will be an ACDC issue where as GNR will sound the same 

28 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

He's definitely good for the GNR shows because he never takes his voice that high with that power for GNR songs, but ACDC songs he does this on several songs. So I think if it persist then it will be an ACDC issue where as GNR will sound the same 

Yeah that's true 

i do worry a bit about his long term or even 3-5 year vocal health, IMO have we never heard him exert himself this hard?, but this isnt the usual short-term GnR stuff thats been happening. But if this is it, and he gives it his all, fuck it, blow out your voice axl, go out with a bang! we're livin in epic times.

sounds brilliant here! Except 2:50 he loses it a bit...it's like he's taking the note so high he is losing control, still recovering from a cold, or maybe he's going so high that the muscles required to pull it off haven't been used in so long that they are rebuilding and when he gets enough rest that part of his vocals will come back stronger than ever...kinda like working out biceps. 

But idk just speculating here, I think the entire voice would be hurting here if that were the case, but only that change in octaves gets him. So technically I don't think he's hurting his voice or blowing it out, but he may be rebuilding or quite simply he caught a sore throat a week ago and isn't fully healed yet. 

And it's not like he sounds bad, he just can't get his vocals as high as he's trying to  right now 

8 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

sounds brilliant here! Except 2:50 he loses it a bit...it's like he's taking the note so high he is losing control, still recovering from a cold, or maybe he's going so high that the muscles required to pull it off haven't been used in so long that they are rebuilding and when he gets enough rest that part of his vocals will come back stronger than ever...kinda like working out biceps. 

But idk just speculating here, I think the entire voice would be hurting here if that were the case, but only that change in octaves gets him. So technically I don't think he's hurting his voice or blowing it out, but he may be rebuilding or quite simply he caught a sore throat a week ago and isn't fully healed yet. 

And it's not like he sounds bad, he just can't get his vocals as high as he's trying to  right now 

in Given the Dog a Bone's studio recording you can actually hear brians voice crack during the "inhibition is dry" line

Just now, Cory Trevor said:

in Given the Dog a Bone's studio recording you can actually hear brians voice crack during the "inhibition is dry" line

irrelevent but its still a common issue for singers who sing with a high head voice sorta technique