05/29/16 - Berne, Switzerland - Stade De Suisse

downzy

1 hour ago, The Archer said:

Haha - his hair does seem very blonde nowadays but those eyebrows, now those really are a shade of Trumpian Citrus fruit :lol:

Lol, he said that?? Nice. It's cool to see him being comfortable enough to steal some of the spotlight and really assume 'frontman' status.

yeah he seems to becoming more and more comfortable in the frontman role! great to see *screams from the crowd "I Love You Axl" * :P

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Why is stream ALWAYS working during Angus solo? Not before, not after :max:. Maybe Axl's voice just breaks the connection :lol:

The funny thing is it's not only working, there is absolutely 0 lags during the solo :lol:

18 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I can see Axl's wearing one of those cringeworthy tshirts of degraded women again :facepalm:

Please bring back the rubber duck, at least...

So a picture of a women bending over is considered "degrading?" Lol please. Gee I hope you don't follow Slash on social media then.. 

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, tajandreas said:

So a picture of a women bending over is considered "degrading?" Lol please. Gee I hope you don't follow Slash on social media then.. 

oh she's already given us her impression of Slash and it's a giant put down *rolling eyes* so i'm sure she doesn't follow him unless it's just to make disparaging comments about him...

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, The Archer said:

Highway to Hell is not even among my top 3 favorites on the album. But, with the crowd singing along, it always does sound anthemic.

I'm like that with a few of these songs. I've always ranked Thunderstruck behind a lot of their hits, but it's a #1 with Axl.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, J Dog said:

I'm like that with a few of these songs. I've always ranked Thunderstruck behind a lot of their hits, but it's a #1 with Axl.

I loved listening to and  watching Thunderstruck as a kid, but over time, it's ceased to be anywhere in the top of my AC/DC playlist, even among the Brian era material. But, I agree with you - Axl has really breathed life into it and sings it really well, in his own unique way.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, The Archer said:

I loved listening to and  watching Thunderstruck as a kid, but over time, it's ceased to be anywhere in the top of my AC/DC playlist, even among the Brian era material. But, I agree with you - Axl has really breathed life into it and sings it really well, in his own unique way.

The best live versions of Thunderstruck were always with Chris Slade on drums. Phil Rudds drum playing is not really suitable for that song.

• Like 1

Just now, Sosso said:

The best live versions of Thunderstruck were always with Chris Slade on drums. Phil Rudds drum playing is not really suitable for that song.

Nor are his facial expressions. Chris's bald head and 'Matt Sorum' expressions do make him look like a demon of sorts, and really suit the song.

• Like 2