05/29/16 - Berne, Switzerland - Stade De Suisse

downzy

3 minutes ago, James Bond said:

His voice cracked every three seconds at Rock In Rio 1991 and he recovered time and time again so let's hope this is a repeat.

Axl's voice cracks seem to be related to pushing his vocals into a range he rarely uses. When he's hitting that range consistently the muscles that power his vocals need time to recover so they can rebuild, when the muscles recover that range and those vocals have a fuller sound in them due to the muscles being stronger and better equipped to take on that range. So while we think Axl is destroying his voice he may in fact be strengthening it and soon we should hear a more complete vocal performance. 

Just a theory but we'll see I guess.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, The Archer said:

Ah, Love Hungry Man. Love it. Thank you - got to listen to that right now. :thumbsup:

I am listening to the live version of The Jack ( never heard it live before  and I never knew they used alternative lyrics than the ones on the record and I LOVE it! ) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OPOc5QkJGY :):wub:

• Like 1