05/29/16 - Berne, Switzerland - Stade De Suisse

downzy

11 hours ago, tajandreas said:

King Badass.

13335758_1241385612540629_9027807112697525236_n.jpg

He still has those awesome sexy muscular legs :drool: and the cyborg part is amazing, hahaa!!! Besides it lets him show a little skin :drool:

10 hours ago, MrSoftie said:

zYCymUU.gif

So this happened.

Aww :rofl-lol:

This is why this guy is so amazing and I love him with all my heart. That kind of coolness is not fabricated. He's like a little kid!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, TheDemocracyRose said:

Awesome to hear IYWB(YGI) live and Axl is great at this one too. The long "if you want blood) at 3:14 and the menacing growl with which he does " i want you to bleed" right after, are both great. He's channeling Bon really well, but no way is any of this a karaoke performance. So much for the haters.

might not have been Axl's best show yet but this performance of You Shook Me is by far the best, once he gets past the first couple lines he settles in really nice here, his vocals don't jump much they stay consistent and it has a nice touch of rasp that isn't too hard. Some might disagree but he was on it on this performance 

and check out that great shot of Axl at the end @3:23! He's looking as awesome as he sounds

Edited by IncitingChaos

3 hours ago, IncitingChaos said:

might not have been Axl's best show yet but this performance of You Shook Me is by far the best, once he gets past the first couple lines he settles in really nice here, his vocals don't jump much they stay consistent and it has a nice touch of rasp that isn't too hard. Some might disagree but he was on it on this performance 

and check out that great shot of Axl at the end @3:23! He's looking as awesome as he sounds

:blink: :blink: :blink:

what the fuck happened in this song?

axl starts singing it with his clean-falsetto-controlled-mickey-bee-gees-2001-in-rio voice

then about 1m20s he changes everything and starts using his raspy-cracking-crazy-rocking-loose voice

WTF?  

check when he sings the line "IM BACK IN THE RING to take another swing"

that line is fucking terrific 

sounds really similar to that warl-warl-warl thing that he sings on that 30s clip of soundcheck in rio 1991!

no mickey here,

it is donald duck rose :headbang:

22 minutes ago, ludurigan said:

:blink: :blink: :blink:

what the fuck happened in this song?

axl starts singing it with his clean-falsetto-controlled-mickey-bee-gees-2001-in-rio voice

then about 1m20s he changes everything and starts using his raspy-cracking-crazy-rocking-loose voice

WTF?  

check when he sings the line "IM BACK IN THE RING to take another swing"

that line is fucking terrific 

sounds really similar to that warl-warl-warl thing that he sings on that 30s clip of soundcheck in rio 1991!

no mickey here,

it is donald duck rose :headbang:

Haha either he was having trouble hearing himself at the beginning or after the first lines he just said "alright I got this now, time for rasp" 

I'd love to hear Axl explain his vocals. Sometimes I wonder if he knows what's going on.