06/04/16 - London, England - The Stadium, Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park

downzy

Just now, killuridols said:

Axl made them biscuits? :lol:

I hope so

Since His tweet is AC/DC biscuits, wish He would make more biscuits with shape of Slash Duff N' Axl 

So while They are meeting They will drink cup of tea N' Axl biscuit instead of whiskey beer or drugscause They are sober now

:awesomeface:

4 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

I hope so

Since His tweet is AC/DC biscuits, wish He would make more biscuits with shape of Slash Duff N' Axl 

So while They are meeting They will drink cup of tea N' Axl biscuit instead of whiskey beer or drugscause They are sober now

:awesomeface:

lol

so we will be able to literally say Axl ATE Slash and Duff? :P

Today's the day!!! :headbang:  Can't wait to see if Slash joins Axl on stage...not sure whether Duff is here or not, I haven't seen any photos or heard any more about him being in London.  I'll find out soon enough!  On my ticket it states that the Stadium Island opens at 3 pm - it's not really on an island, but you do have to cross over a bridge to get to it.  Let's hope it stops raining by the time they come on!

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, rock4eva said:

So sorry, is it 11 hours to go? So in the UK it's 9.30am and they go on stage at what time? Looks like 8pm.

Apologies.

No worries - we'll let you off this time! :lol:  Island opens at 15.00, Gates open at 17.00, support band 19.00, Axl/DC 20.15, finishes at 10.30 - it's like a military operation! :lol:

Edited by Lindy100
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Lindy100 said:

No worries - we'll let you off this time! :lol:  Gates open at 17.00, support band 19.00, Axl/DC 20.15, finishes at 10.30 - it's like a military operation! :lol:

A thousand apologies :facepalm: my frustration, jealousy & wishing I was there is distorting my brain. Of course it's 11hrs as it will be 5.30am here & it's not worth getting up to watch only to find no periscopes are available. Has anyone heard of them coming to Australia? I guess seeing as they were here end of last year they're not going to come back just because Axl is in the band.

Have a ball everyone who's going, enjoy meeting up with each other. Maybe GNR will do Australia again & when they finish ACDC will come back with Axl.

I said high ♫ ♪ I said high ♫♪

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Lindy100 said:

No worries - we'll let you off this time! :lol:  Island opens at 15.00, Gates open at 17.00, support band 19.00, Axl/DC 20.15, finishes at 10.30 - it's like a military operation! :lol:

The AC/DC borg have kidnapped our Axl and made him into a part-robot that follows orders and will sing efficiently, effectively and flawlessly.

Edited by The Archer
  • Like 4

44 minutes ago, rock4eva said:

A thousand apologies :facepalm: my frustration, jealousy & wishing I was there is distorting my brain. Of course it's 11hrs as it will be 5.30am here & it's not worth getting up to watch only to find no periscopes are available. Has anyone heard of them coming to Australia? I guess seeing as they were here end of last year they're not going to come back just because Axl is in the band.

Have a ball everyone who's going, enjoy meeting up with each other. Maybe GNR will do Australia again & when they finish ACDC will come back with Axl.

I said high ♫ ♪ I said high ♫♪

I am going to be able to comfortably watch this around the afternoon, out here in the South West - I'm placing all my hopes on the British having high quality internet/wi-fi signals as compared to their cousins on the mainland.

• Like 2