06/04/16 - London, England - The Stadium, Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park

downzy

Well, it would have been cool if Slash and Duff had played with them, but I still think it's really sweet and a very good sign that they were there to watch/support Axl.

And Axl gave it his best to impress them. Amazing show! :headbang:

Didn't Axl say "I recognize some faces here tonight" at the beginning of the concert? Or something like that? I assumed he was talking about Slash and Duff.

Edited by Lumikki
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Lumikki said:

Well, it would have been cool if Slash and Duff had played with them, but I still think it's really sweet and a very good sign that they were there to watch/support Axl.

And Axl gave it his best to impress them. :headbang:

Didn't Axl say "I recognize some faces here tonight" at the beginning of the concert? Or something like that? I assumed he was talking about Slash and Duff.

Hmm maybe he did, maybe some can spread some light on it :lol:

3 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Has anyone actually seen Slash and Duff there?

You all talk like they were shown on the screen or something  :wacko:

I think people are just being optimistic. But I'd guess they probably were there as well.

1 minute ago, Mister T said:

Sorry to say to all Gunners, but Axl belongs to us now! We won't let him go. ACDC will not let him go. London was absolutely fucking brilliant. Axl is the best Rock'n'Roll singer alive. He was made to be in ACDC. This is going to be a permanent collaboration, live DVD/Blue Ray/CD before christmas, new album will follow, after London there can be no doubt about it.

:lol:

2 minutes ago, Mister T said:

Sorry to say to all Gunners, but Axl belongs to us now! We won't let him go. ACDC will not let him go. London was absolutely fucking brilliant. Axl is the best Rock'n'Roll singer alive. He was made to be in ACDC. This is going to be a permanent collaboration, live DVD/Blue Ray/CD before christmas, new album will follow, after London there can be no doubt about it.

Axl is ours!!! Wanna fight? :shades:

Just kidding :rofl-lol:

8 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Has anyone actually seen Slash and Duff there?

You all talk like they were shown on the screen or something  :wacko:

Rob the average man of his life-illusion and you rob him of his happiness at the same stroke

- Henrik Ibsen; a wise mofo

Edited by dork_number_108

6 minutes ago, Mister T said:

Sorry to say to all Gunners, but Axl belongs to us now! We won't let him go. ACDC will not let him go. London was absolutely fucking brilliant. Axl is the best Rock'n'Roll singer alive. He was made to be in ACDC. This is going to be a permanent collaboration, live DVD/Blue Ray/CD before christmas, new album will follow, after London there can be no doubt about it.

I appreciate the sentiment, but I pray to all gods in existence that you are wrong.

Edited by Frey

22 minutes ago, night prowler said:

janrichmond...sir.. mister..

its more like soccer fans sometime ... whiles the player from the different teams get along and are good friends and all .. the fans seem to have a problem with other fans ...

and when its music ... rock n roll...  i just dont understand it ...

you are not a music lover sir ... doesnt come across as one ... sorry ...

24 minutes ago, night prowler said:

janrichmond...sir.. mister..

its more like soccer fans sometime ... whiles the player from the different teams get along and are good friends and all .. the fans seem to have a problem with other fans ...

and when its music ... rock n roll...  i just dont understand it ...

you are not a music lover sir ... doesnt come across as one ... sorry ...

What the fuck you talking about??