06/04/16 - London, England - The Stadium, Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park

downzy

2 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

I hope it goes viral so everyone gets to hear Axl's stunning vocals and this guy gets hooked up with some ACDC gifts like backstage passes, meeting the band, autographs, pictures...the whole thing! He's clearly a huge fan and having the time of his life, I see nothing unfortunate about what is on that recording. He was spot on with Angus the whole time.

I 100% agree! He was obviously having the time of his life! :)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, tsinindy said:

Oh gawd.....seriously?

If that was me and I got filmed doing that and found out about it I'd laugh my fucking ass off AT MYSELF.  Get real.  

i understand your point. i dont think you understood mine

this angus-guy recording might be really harmless

i cant tell for sure and you cant tell -- we need to ask the guy

i am sure whoever recorded and shared this video did NOT ask the guy

i just hope that no one ever records YOU in a situation where YOU DONT WANT to be recorded

1 minute ago, ludurigan said:

i understand your point. i dont think you understood mine

this angus-guy recording might be really harmless

i cant tell for sure and you cant tell -- we need to ask the guy

i am sure whoever recorded and shared this video did NOT ask the guy

i just hope that no one ever records YOU in a situation where YOU DONT WANT to be recorded

There is no need to ask the guy, he is in a public place, what you do in public, you assume the risk.  If you don't want to be recorded doing something, don't do it in public.  

I'm sure I've done stuff in public I would be embarassed to have had recorded and that is on me, not the recorder.  

This guy should not be embarassed for having the time of his life at a concert and having it recorded, end of story.  

• Like 3

ok, what the hell is he doing pulling the tshirt OVER the flannel tied around his waist?! it not only completes the "belly" illusion (with the knot in the worst possible place), but it also makes it look like he has a kardashian ass!!  :facepalm: 

i think he'd actually look pretty decentish if he just threw it to the side or whatever... cause that shit would make mick jagger look like he was packing timber!! 

1 minute ago, superfrut said:

ok, what the hell is he doing pulling the tshirt OVER the flannel tied around his waist?! it not only completes the "belly" illusion (with the knot in the worst possible place), but it also makes it look like he has a kardashian ass!!  :facepalm: 

i think he'd actually look pretty decentish if he just threw it to the side or whatever... cause that shit would make mick jagger look like he was packing timber!! 

Maybe he doesn't give a shit if people thinks he looks fat or not.  Not everyone is completely self absorbed.  But I do enjoy the packing timber comment lol and otherwise you are on point.  

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, superfrut said:

:lol: at the Kardashian ass!!!

He does have a massive butt and it's so yummy :drool: but I get what you mean and I don't like it either. I hate that shirt already. He's tying it the wrong way, not to say he should get rid of it forever.

Too bad we don't have @Lumikki at these shows to approach Angus' wife and make yet another suggestion about Axl's wardrobe! :P

• Like 1