06/04/16 - London, England - The Stadium, Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park

downzy

I have one ticket GA for sale.FV. I bought an extra incase a fan missed out. Turns out the person on Facebook I sold it to dropped out. I am still going to the shows In London Manchester Servilla and Lisbon. Axl was the perfect choice in my eyes. 

Thanks 

• 3 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Italian girl said:

500 euros to be in London for 24 hrs to see AC/DC.. (Transfers, Ticket, flights, hotel)

It's too expensive also for me...

I'm so disappointed!!

Can't find any cheaper solution from here... :'(

Have you tried SkyScanner for flights and AirBNB for a place to stay? Tickets are available off TicketMaster for face value now as well.

@Italian girl where in Italy do you live? On Skyscanner I saw RyanAir had return flights from Milan to London (4th to 6th) for £100. An AirBNB should be about £50-60 for 2 nights, once you add the ticket that's about £250 instead of 500 euros.

17 minutes ago, Italian girl said:

I have to travel from Pescara (center of Italy)..

I'm trying to see if I can find a cheap flight from Rome..

On monday morning I must be at work.. And I still don't know if I can be free on friday!!!

There's a Trieste return flight (5th-6th) for 75 euros: https://www.ryanair.com/gb/en/booking/home/TRS/STN/2016-06-04/2016-06-05/1/0/0/0

You'd arrive at Stansted at 18:30 day of the concert, so you would just make it to the venue for 8pm if there's no delays.

OK, so it looks like me and the wife might be making the effort to travel to the London gig but there’s a problem (you might say a Problem Child). We’re going to have to travel with our baby daughter and leave her in a nearby hotel with one of her grandparents. It’ll be the first time we’ve both left her of an evening so we need to plan things with military precision.

Can someone let me know what time they’re due to go on? On the resale sites it says 16:00 but I’m guessing that’s when the doors open, and I’m hoping they’ll be on much later otherwise there’s just no way we’ll be able to make things work

• Like 1

20 hours ago, King_Johnny said:

OK, so it looks like me and the wife might be making the effort to travel to the London gig but there’s a problem (you might say a Problem Child). We’re going to have to travel with our baby daughter and leave her in a nearby hotel with one of her grandparents. It’ll be the first time we’ve both left her of an evening so we need to plan things with military precision.

Can someone let me know what time they’re due to go on? On the resale sites it says 16:00 but I’m guessing that’s when the doors open, and I’m hoping they’ll be on much later otherwise there’s just no way we’ll be able to make things work

Sorry for the self-bump. Really need to get an answer to this question and I’m getting nowhere.

Trying to figure out if they will definitely go on after 8pm. If they go on earlier than that it could mean that we won’t be able to make it as the baby is a nightmare to get to sleep and will only go sleep if we’re there.  The whole thing’s going to cost us in the region of £500 and I don’t want to shell out if there’s a chance we’re going to miss some of it.

All I’ve been able to find out is that gates open at 17:00 and curfew is 22:30, but I don't know how close to the curfew they would look to finish the show.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Chatted earlier with the friendly lady who runs Stargreen Box Office at Oxford Circus, where I originally got my ticket from. 

Since last Friday was the last day to apply for a refund I asked her what kind of percentage had asked for refunds. 

She said around a quarter had applied, but then a lot of those had been snapped back up. 

The funniest thing she said though was one of the regulars that buys all his gig tickets through them had originally applied for a refund for London, but had also planned to attend Lisbon. 

Basicalky, Axl's performance had won him back and he cancelled his refund request!

• Like 1

how are you guys travelling to olympic park ? website says no onsite parking and last train(for my connecting train at st pancrase) leaves about 22.20 :( 

theres websites where you can find parking spaces in peoples driveways for £10 but they are about half a mile away

On 9 May 2016 at 9:57 PM, Blake Sabbath said:

I'm gonna guess they'll be on stage shortly after 8 with a 10:30 curfew

Is it really a 10.30 curfew?  Jesus that's early, even Wembley Arena's curfew is 11.00 pm and there are houses and flats just around the corner!  So I guess it will be around 8.00 pm start - I hope Axl can wake up in time! :lol:

Just now, Lindy100 said:

Is it really a 10.30 curfew?  Jesus that's early, even Wembley Arena's curfew is 11.00 pm and there are houses and flats just around the corner!  So I guess it will be around 8.00 pm start - I hope Axl can wake up in time! :lol:

Not 100% confirmed as far as I'm concerned.

Anyone actually got their ticket/s yet?

30 minutes ago, donny said:

how are you guys travelling to olympic park ? website says no onsite parking and last train(for my connecting train at st pancrase) leaves about 22.20 :( 

theres websites where you can find parking spaces in peoples driveways for £10 but they are about half a mile away

Tube for me, but I don't live too far away from Stratford.

1 minute ago, Blake Sabbath said:

Not 100% confirmed as far as I'm concerned.

Anyone actually got their ticket/s yet?

Not yet.  I got my tickets from Stubhub - just before Ticketmaster released some more!!  :facepalm:  Luckily we didn't pay over the odds - just the commission.  My confirmation email said I would get the tickets one week before the event.

My ticket for the first leg at Wembley Stadium last year was full colour with a band photo on it. 

Wonder if they planned on doing the same this time around and had to reprint them all?

Saying that it would make a wicked keepsake if they had that most recent black and white shot of this new Axl/DC lineup on it!