06/12/16 - Aarhus, Denmark - Ceres Park

downzy

Just now, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

yes very good work ethic

yes  defenitely .... think so ... dicipline to the fullest .... its not supposed to go wrong due to not being well prepared .. so .. and as i said before i cant remember a bad ac/dc show .. not one ive seen live or on video or listened to ... dont think it exist

5 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Axl should hire Angus as his personal guru, he needs him a way more than he needs the creepy people he hangs out with 

its just because when someone you respect that much sets such a high standard...i quess you feel a bit stupid to not be as good as the rest of the boys  ..so therefore you ... push yourself... and with axl i quess its been about returning ... to what he is .... and it must feel absolutely .. grrrit

Edited by night prowler
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, DexAxl said:

Looks like AXL/DC hype is dying, and real thing is starting in week and half.:awesomeface:

Dunno - that stadium looked packed to the gills. It's pretty evident though that the lack of good 4G in much of Europe outside of Portugal, Spain and the UK is appalling and that means we don't have enough live video, and consequently, fewer threads.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, night prowler said:

aparently Axl hangs around Stevies corner alot during the shows.... happy old people ..

From what we heard on the interviews, Stevie seems to have fed Axl a lot of old stories that have satisfied his fanboy thirst for AC/DC trivia.

• Like 1