AXL/DC Setlist wishlists

The Archer

8 minutes ago, The Archer said:

This is one of the best songs Brian ever did and one of the greatest AC/DC songs ever. It's one of the very best on BIB. It would be my number one choice for additions from the Brian era.

Oh it's a beast of a song and Axl would bring the required menace in this form. I think our only hope is that Axl loves it as much as us and suggests throwing it in.

10 minutes ago, Powerage5 said:

The song I wanna hear more than anything is Love Song. 

I have a big soft spot for Love Song - because it shows the lovely, sensitive and romantic side of Bon and it really is a very, very beautiful song. I also think that Axl could do a lovely job on it. But it would be a travesty to let Axl or anyone else to be singing this. It would be much worse than Myles or Fergie singing SCOM, for some people. While Love Song refers to 'Jean', it really is Bon's tribute to his ex-wife Irene, with whom he had just split. I think that it's just a very personal, very unique, stand alone song. It's sort of an anomaly for AC/DC and I think that the band just found themselves doing it before they had really settled down into their sound and the direction they were taking. It's just so different in tone and style to the rest of their catalogue. Listening to it live would be like listening to My World after Estranged or Silkworms after SCOM.

1 hour ago, dcon said:

Love that.  

Also like to see Night Prowler, Overdose,Touch Too Much, Walk All Over You, Love Hungry Man, Gone Shootin, If You Want Blood

Overdose! Ah, thank you. I knew that there was something at the back of my mind that I wanted to listen to, but couldn't quite place it.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, ludurigan said:

let me put my love into you

touch to much

===

is there anyone here that can tell me if acdc has ever played those two songs live?

and if there is any recording available?

thanks

:headbang:

They've never played either of those.

4 hours ago, bigpoop said:

Inject the Venom

Rocker

The Rocker is just phenomenal - I think I have watched Bon's Colchester performance a gazillion times. I can see Axl really getting into this one. If he gets well enough to carry Angus around on his shoulders and Angus brings back the schoolboy satchel with smoke trick back, I think it could be a really strong addition to the set.

9 minutes ago, The Archer said:

The Rocker is just phenomenal - I think I have watched Bon's Colchester performance a gazillion times. I can see Axl really getting into this one. If he gets well enough to carry Angus around on his shoulders and Angus brings back the schoolboy satchel with smoke trick back, I think it could be a really strong addition to the set.

The Colchester show is incredible all around.

This is a killer version too. Bon sounds absolutely unhinged.

• Like 1