Pitman: " I left that band of past hits"

I was thinking about this earlier... Pitman only has one known fan base he can possibly tap for any of his future projects, and he shits on that fan base. What a delusional Asshole. 

Edited by cooker
  • Like 2

GN'R have been a nostalgic act since Axl decided that he was not going to release anymore albums. That was around 2011ish. Even the setlists before that date were stodgy. Pitman was in the band during all that time, happy to pick up the cheques!!

• Like 3

As opposed to the gargantuan avalanche of new matierial that was rained down on the fans like manna during your illustrious tenure eh Christopher? :lol:

6 minutes ago, Estranged Reality said:

I said it elsewhere, but I'm going to miss the Synth Lord.

I'm going to shoot you.

3 hours ago, starlight said:

the only keyboardist in the band should be dizzy

Personally i think Dizzy should fuck off as well but it appears they've grown fond of him so hey ho.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, wasted said:

Everyone left because Axl wouldn't move forward I guess. Slash and Duff are happy to play the old stuff. But even they will get bored in a few years?

Slash & Duff both have their own projects they can fall back on to create new music. Get big fat paychecks to play the hits, then during Guns' downtime they make a little more cash releasing new albums from their "solo" projects and touring behind them. Seems like a win-win for Duff & Slash.

17 hours ago, wasted said:

Yeah I think it's more bitterness over the change in direction of the Axl's band. It's a sign that for want of a better word the industrial stuff is left behind. Look at the band, it's a hard rock band. 

Pitman was very much at the heart of the more progressive CD songs. But ITW wasn't a hit. People like the dynamics of Madagascar but it's the keyboard sound they don't. 

So the writing was on the wall. 

He might have wanted to stay but really he doesn't fit. And he's pretty flamboyant with the towels. 

It's really over to Slash and Duff now. There's nothing stopping them now they can record a new towel free record. 

Can someone please post a 'towel' clip incident. I missed the in joke & feel at a loss without it.