Pitman: " I left that band of past hits"

6 minutes ago, Apollo said:

With all this hatred toward Pittman and Frank and DJ, shouldn't the man who hired those guys get a portion of the blame?

Axl chose these guys, hired them and kept them in the band for years and years. 

Yes, though hatred is a too strong emotion to feel about a rock band. Criticism is OK, hatred is over the top

5 hours ago, slaxl stradler said:

couldn't wait to post that coachella logo up until he Was told he wasn't needed..

now it's a band of past hits.. lol PISS SHITMAN..

He was in I'm sure, but either got fired because of the way he handled things, or got pissed and quit.

On April 26, 2016 at 2:32 AM, Bumble's Bridge Pickup said:

Yes, though hatred is a too strong emotion to feel about a rock band. Criticism is OK, hatred is over the top

Hatred over the Internet in ANY situation is more immature than anything axl has ever done too. 

1 minute ago, janrichmond said:

oh was i getting confused?? lol it happens at my age...so its not Neil then??

Lol Check out axls interview with jimmy kimmel! Axl said they were calling pitman "Neil" pitman after the bridge school benefit with Neil young. 

This thread is going too far.  This nobody doesn't deserve the thought or attention of anyone.  He has achieved only slightly more in his professional career tha a bedroom guitarist has who publishes vids on youtube has.  And rightly so... His "music" is absolutely god awful.

13 minutes ago, T-Minus said:

This thread is going too far.  This nobody doesn't deserve the thought or attention of anyone.  He has achieved only slightly more in his professional career tha a bedroom guitarist has who publishes vids on youtube has.  And rightly so... His "music" is absolutely god awful.

Not that I support Pitman but he achieved way more than bedroom guitarist. He was in Guns N' Roses for 15 years. When you go to wikipedia and read about them in 20 years you will still see his name there.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nicklord said:

Not that I support Pitman but he achieved way more than bedroom guitarist. He was in Guns N' Roses for 15 years. When you go to wikipedia and read about them in 20 years you will still see his name there.

No- he wasn't "in Guns n Roses".  He was about as "in" as I was.  He IS a tool who got a break, weaseled his way into Axl/TB's inner circle.  How- who the fuck knows.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ZoSoRose said:

We'll Axl did make that post towards Madison. ..

True. Then again after reading half of what she's posted here since I've been here I could understand where he was coming from. "GNR would have been nothing without Matt Sorum" :lol:lmfbo

4 hours ago, T-Minus said:

Well, in comparison, you're the "nobody" but whatever.

Again, I can see his frustration after spending a chunk of his life in a band with just 1 album in so many years. He shouldn't have vented on social media but then again, maybe he just doesn't give a shit what people think.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Original said:

No- he wasn't "in Guns n Roses".  He was about as "in" as I was.  He IS a tool who got a break, weaseled his way into Axl/TB's inner circle.  How- who the fuck knows.

You can "no" him all you want, but what he said is factual and official (in short: true), it is not the opinions of GNR elitists that count, especially in this case. He will always have been involved in Guns N Roses whether you like it or not. Not that that motherfucker deserves any of it.

9 minutes ago, Chris 55 said:

Well, in comparison, you're the "nobody" but whatever.

Again, I can see his frustration after spending a chunk of his life in a band with just 1 album in so many years. He shouldn't have vented on social media but then again, maybe he just doesn't give a shit what people think.

Yeah I wonder if he just didn't give a shit thinking he could do what he wanted or what... 

1 hour ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

You can "no" him all you want, but what he said is factual and official (in short: true), it is not the opinions of GNR elitists that count, especially in this case. He will always have been involved in Guns N Roses whether you like it or not. Not that that motherfucker deserves any of it.

"Involved" yes.   He was....however unfortunate his stay was.  "In" GnR- no.   

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Billsfan said:

True. Then again after reading half of what she's posted here since I've been here I could understand where he was coming from. "GNR would have been nothing without Matt Sorum" :lol:lmfbo

Cute. That's not what I said. 

I was simply disputing the ridiculous suggestions that Matt played no bigger role than Frank or Richard in creating the music that made GNR the biggest band on the planet. I pointed out that he was part of the band that created the Illusions album back in the day and was even inducted in to the Rock Hall of Fame for his role in the band.  He wasn't a hired hand - he was part of the band - and, for this reason, I think he deserves to be part of the reunion before some replacement member.  But hey - if it makes you feel better about yourself by making false accusations about me, knock yourself out, but it really is childish. It's been YEARS since you were banned - for heaven's sake, get over it.