Axl Rose gifts personalized tour jackets

42 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

At least he has not given away any of his little white underpants as presents!

i remember he got a semi on while wearing those. this was the paris gig live on TV :) 

50 minutes ago, alfierose said:

They all live and grew up in Malibu didn't they? They are probably members of the same gyms, golf clubs, eat at the same restaurants etc...

yeah but where do they tie to Axl? when has Axl ever golfed or went to a gym? hahaha

Edited by -W.A.R-
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, -W.A.R- said:

yeah but where do they tie to Axl? when has Axl ever golfed or went to a gym? hahaha

We don't really have any idea what he does outside of touring, until that photo appeared in Feb/March time he hadn't been sighted for well over 12 months.

He might be a total golf pro for all we know. :lol:

Not going to cast aspersions on an 18 year old girl or her music tastes (seriously, growing up as a chick you constantly get questioned as to whether you "really" like this or that band, and it gets fucking offensive), but to comment on the jackets -- it could easily be a promotional thing. At an event like Coachella they probably have gifting suites and a lot of swag and freebies backstage. For all we know the VIPs are being offered these custom jackets for free or for a minimal cost, and it's something sponsored by the jacket designer or the tour's promoters (and yes, things like that actually do happen). Think about it, these people are out and about and if they get photographed wearing a GnR tour jacket it is great publicity for the tour.

And if these really are Axl's acquaintances? *shrug* Famous people tend to know other famous people.

Edited by stella
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, Len B'stard said:

Axl Rose was beautiful in his youth.  Like seriously good looking, almost feminine features.  I'm not saying that to call him a sissy, just saying he was seriously gorgeous, like a porcelain doll or something. 

Hahahaha, oh, Len you're so sweet 

We all knew you have a crush on Axl :wub:

21 hours ago, oaka said:

I saw 2 jackets with Sean Penn's and Owen Wilson's names. I found the photo on  the Instagram account of the guy who made those

Schwarzenegger and Stallone were also at Coachella during Guns gig, at least Arnie should have gotten this jacket too!

But most likely it is has nothing to do with Axl giving out gifts, but belongs to the highly professional marketing campaing for this tour.

On ‎4‎/‎21‎/‎2016 at 4:36 AM, darkknite63 said:

I really do dislike her because I dont think she has any talent apart from being born in to a famous family, and she seems like a very superficial person. But if she is a fan I dont have a problem with that. It just seems very fake with the selfies and all that rubbish.

I agree, that seemed like the case with most of the Coachella crowd as well.

you nailed it on the Coachella crowd. I was watching those people and I was thinking most of them don't have a clue about GN'R :/

I don't see what the problem is with wearing a t shirt 'for fashion'.  I mean it's just clothes right, end of the day, do i have to be a GnR fan to wear a GnR T shirt, maybe i ain't heard a single song and just like how it looks.  Furthermore, I'm the fuckin' one that paid for it, i can wear it, wash my windows with it, cram it up my arse for all the business it is of anyone else.

Whats really the problem, what, you don't like that an arsehole likes the same band as you?  Seems kinda odd.

• Like 2