Axl Rose gifts personalized tour jackets

http://www.tmz.com/2016/04/18/guns-n-roses-lana-del-rey-opening-act/

Hey guys I'm new to this forum and not sure where to post this. According to TMZ Axl Rose gave out gifts of personalised tour jackets to his close friends and family etc at coachella. All thats fine but in this pic I cant tell but does the second last one say Kylie Jenner? It kind of looks like that. I'm no Kardashian/Jenner fan and to be honest I hate every being of that attention whore trash family. So it seems bizarre to me that he would have something like that made, I mean where would they even have met let alone be friends? It just seems so weird.

CgV6254WcAIpSFy.jpg

Whys it weird, Axls met and is friends with umpteen famous people, how did him and Muhammad Ali meet, remember this man played a gig for Rosario Dawson, dated supermodels, i dunno why meeting or knowing a Kardashian is such a stretch.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Len B'stard said:

Whys it weird, Axls met and is friends with umpteen famous people, how did him and Muhammad Ali meet, remember this man played a gig for Rosario Dawson, dated supermodels, i dunno why meeting or knowing a Kardashian is such a stretch.

I guess its just a little strange because of the age difference, I know hes a celebrity and a rockstar, but still Kylie Jenner is an 18 year old model. I dont know how she would be a close friend or family.

Just now, darkknite63 said:

I guess its just a little strange because of the age difference, I know hes a celebrity and a rockstar, but still Kylie Jenner is an 18 year old model. I dont know how she would be a close friend or family.

I doubt she is, maybe he don't know her from Eve but it's a smart move, get one of the Kardashian hoes wearing your shit and thats a fair deal of free promo, her picture gets taken, it gets flashed on every website and fuckin' young kids thingie, its like worldwide exposure.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Len B'stard said:

It's weird cos the kardashian's are weird. For ppl outside US is very difficult to understand who they are, what they do, why that awful dude is now the woman of the year,etc.

I believe that Kylie is a model?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Len B'stard said:

I doubt she is, maybe he don't know her from Eve but it's a smart move, get one of the Kardashian hoes wearing your shit and thats a fair deal of free promo, her picture gets taken, it gets flashed on every website and fuckin' young kids thingie, its like worldwide exposure.

Thats true actually it could just be a really clever and subtle marketing technique.

4 minutes ago, Russel Nash said:

It's weird cos the kardashian's are weird. For ppl outside US is very difficult to understand who they are, what they do, why that awful dude is now the woman of the year,etc.

I believe that Kylie is a model?

I ain't got a fuckin' clue, i thought they were just famous for being related to Kim, whoose famous for being the one Ray J was long dickin' in that video.  They don't do anything, they're socialites, fashionistas, it's like Callum Best (George Bests son), or Paris Hilton. 

3 minutes ago, darkknite63 said:

Thats true actually it could just be a really clever and subtle marketing technique.

And aside from that famous people tend to be nice to famous people that patronise their particular thing.  They always come backstage and press the flesh as it were :lol:

Edited by Len B'stard

Just now, Len B'stard said:

I ain't got a fuckin' clue, i thought they were just famous for being related to Kim, whoose famous for being the one Ray J was long dickin' in that video.  They don't do anything, they're socialites, fashionistas, it's like Callum Best (George Bests son), or Paris Hilton. 

i think we all know Kim for that but the other day i learned that she existed before that cos she was related to the OJ Simpson trial.

Didn't know George Best had a famous son.

Just now, Russel Nash said:

i think we all know Kim for that but the other day i learned that she existed before that cos she was related to the OJ Simpson trial.

Didn't know George Best had a famous son.

He's only famous in England for shaggin' birds.  Chip off the old block eh?  But yeah, the Kardashian name was first made famous by the fact he was OJs defence lawyer, thats how she got to be in all the right places etc, by virtue of being a rich girl.  That and hanging around with Paris Hilton.

6 minutes ago, -W.A.R- said:

maybe shes a big fan....shes got enough connections to get in touch

https://ugc.keek.com/keek/thumbnail/Yor7cabi

7dc9e8fc5f2c4fc5f663f2271e0040b7.jpg

I highly doubt shes a fan, these shirts etc are probably more of a "retro" fashion statement. But if she is a fan, I have new found respect for her, atleast she has good taste in music.

4 minutes ago, spliff said:

good thing axl never went through with the full operation

Bruce-Jenner-net-worth.jpgaxl-may.jpg

WOW, the resemblance in uncanny lol

1 minute ago, spliff said:

good thing axl never went through with the full operation

Bruce-Jenner-net-worth.jpgaxl-may.jpg

Axl Rose was beautiful in his youth.  Like seriously good looking, almost feminine features.  I'm not saying that to call him a sissy, just saying he was seriously gorgeous, like a porcelain doll or something.  Bruce Jenners got a face like a Dick Tracey mask.  And now the dicks gone he's all Tracey.

I highly doubt shes a fan, these shirts etc are probably more of a "retro" fashion statement. But if she is a fan, I have new found respect for her, atleast she has good taste in music.

Tell the truth, you just dislike her so much the association with your famous band bothers you eh? :lol:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, darkknite63 said:

Haha there is no way that this bitch know more songs than November rain and SCOM...

Edited by DexAxl

3 minutes ago, Len B'stard said:

Axl Rose was beautiful in his youth.  Like seriously good looking, almost feminine features.  I'm not saying that to call him a sissy, just saying he was seriously gorgeous, like a porcelain doll or something.  Bruce Jenners got a face like a Dick Tracey mask.  And now the dicks gone he's all Tracey.

Tell the truth, you just dislike her so much the association with your famous band bothers you eh? :lol:

I really do dislike her because I dont think she has any talent apart from being born in to a famous family, and she seems like a very superficial person. But if she is a fan I dont have a problem with that. It just seems very fake with the selfies and all that rubbish.

3 minutes ago, DexAxl said:

Haha there is no way that this bitch know more songs than November rain and SCOM...

I agree, that seemed like the case with most of the Coachella crowd as well.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, darkknite63 said:

i really don't see why a recluse like Axl would have any connection to her other the Kylie reaching out to him to say shes a fan

assuming these are all gifts from Axl...if not i'd guess she was friends with Melissa or something along those lines

It looks like bitch is wearing it for fashion, just like kids that wear Nirvana shirts for fashion and don't even know it's Nirvana shirt. And this is really pointless topic, we obviously don't have idea about anything Axl is doing.