Afrika Bambaataa is gay and possibly likes little boys

Len Cnut

13 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Never heard of him.

I'm sure you're thoroughly interested so I'll give you the low down :lol: Hip Hop started in the South Bronx, 1524 Sedgewick Ave, when DJ Kool Herc hit upon the idea of mixing between two tracks to create a new thing, a new song, the rapping bit came a little later so as to sort of fill the frame with some vocals, originally beginning as a sort of Ali-esque self aggrandisement, praising the DJ whoose track they're working with and later aggrandising themselves as rappers or MCs, in rhyme form.  Afrika Bambaataa's role in this basically was that he was a well respected gang member that brokered treaties between all these black and hispanic New York street gangs of the times like The Spades (curious name:lol: ), The Mau Mau's, The Zulu Nation etc etc, with the whole peace thing coming about over hip hop.  This is like the very very formative stages of hip hop, when it was just a neighbourhood thing instead of the international thing it is today.  He's among like the top 3 most important figures in the history of hip hop, even did a song with Monsieur John Lydon, he's just generally a very respected and quite feared ex-gang member and godfather of the hip hop movement, his importance in the creation of hip hop is impossible to understate.  And I'm sure you've heard Planet Rock somewhere, even if you didn't know you were hearing it.  He's also closely associated to the Nation of Islam and all those guys.

Edited by Len B'stard

4 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

And all this somehow conflicts with him being gay?

What, him being a respected founder of hip hop?  No i was just explaining who he was to Dies' who he was because he didn't know.  But now you come to mention it, yes, a lot of what i was stating in that post conflicts greatly with him being gay, The Zulu Nation, Five Percenters, Nation of Islam, these guys are hardly pro-gay.  But that wasn't the point i was making, i was just explaining to Dies' who he was.

2 minutes ago, Len B'stard said:

What, him being a respected founder of hip hop?  No i was just explaining who he was to Dies' who he was because he didn't know.  But now you come to mention it, yes, a lot of what i was stating in that post conflicts greatly with him being gay, The Zulu Nation, Five Percenters, Nation of Islam, these guys are hardly pro-gay.  But that wasn't the point i was making, i was just explaining to Dies' who he was.

I am just wondering what the news is. That a new artist has come out of the closet? Is that it? You seemed so shocked in the first post, why?

1 minute ago, SoulMonster said:

I am just wondering what the news is. That a new artist has come out of the closet? Is that it? You seemed so shocked in the first post, why?

You don't find the notion that he's does underage boys slightly disturbing? :lol:

Just now, SoulMonster said:

Oh yeah, but that just came across to me as a sidepoint in your post.

WHAT THE FUCK! :lol:  What the ACTUAL fuck!  Afrika Bambaataa, Mr Zulu Nation, one of the founding fathers of hip hop, as like top 5 most important in the creation of hip hop, a man with ties to the Nation of Islam/Fiver Percenters, how can this be?!? :lol: 

The 'this' that is being referred to here is that he shags little boys.  Only other post i made was explaining who he was.

Just now, CheapJon said:

But what if it's the underage boys doing him?

That would be fine but only if i can watch :lol:

Apparently this guy accusing him is some big noise in New York politics.  Ronald Savage.  Never heard of him myself but then why would I have?

2 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

Is @PappyTron a member of their gang? 

Nah, he ain't into little boys.  No muscles y'see :lol:

• Like 1

I am not a hip hop fan but Suge Knight was interviewed on Howard Stern a few years ago and claimed a fair number of big name hip hop male artists are gay so sounds like it is no big surprise...........but the young boy thing is disturbing to say the least.

http://rollingout.com/2012/05/09/suge-knight-outs-dr-dre-says-tupac-confronted-him-about-being-gay/

1 minute ago, classicrawker said:

I am not a hip hop fan but Suge Knight was interviewed on Howard Stern a few years ago and claimed a fair number of big name hip hop male artists are gay so sounds like it is no big surprise...........but the young boy thing is disturbing to say the least.

http://rollingout.com/2012/05/09/suge-knight-outs-dr-dre-says-tupac-confronted-him-about-being-gay/

I wouldn't be suprised if there are now but like, with the old guard?  Remember, Suge has a history since the mid 90s of attempting to discredit artists by putting out rumours that they were gay, quite hilairiously in a few instances i must say :lol:

In a way, the being gay makes me laugh seriously.

Around early 1990's, he toured Europe, preaching.

Following his tour, here in France, we started seeing tags and graphs on walls everywhere, white kids started acting like blacks and the gang phenomenon developed.

And after almost 30 years, telling these gangs their black gansta hero is not just a homo, but possibly a pedo too, has something extraordinarily funny to my sight.

4 hours ago, mademoiselle aka jessica said:

In a way, the being gay makes me laugh seriously.

Around early 1990's, he toured Europe, preaching.

Following his tour, here in France, we started seeing tags and graphs on walls everywhere, white kids started acting like blacks and the gang phenomenon developed.

And after almost 30 years, telling these gangs their black gansta hero is not just a homo, but possibly a pedo too, has something extraordinarily funny to my sight.

Agreed :lol:  And I say that as someone who is a massive fan of Bambaataa, had a great deal of respect for him.

• Like 1