Steven Adler to play M3 Festival - 4/29/16

4 hours ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

Duff is not on good terms with Steven since that tour. I even heard a rumour that Duff alone is responsible for not letting Steven in the band. 

That would be really hard to believe after reading Duff's second book. Plus, Adler did another interview (not even going to try to find the link lol) where he said Duff approached him at an event (this was way after the Loaded/Adler tour but slightly before the Eddie Trunk interview) where he said Duff approached him, told him he loved him, and was proud of him for finally getting sober for good.  But like you said, who knows???

2 hours ago, G-Money said:

That would be really hard to believe after reading Duff's second book. Plus, Adler did another interview (not even going to try to find the link lol) where he said Duff approached him at an event (this was way after the Loaded/Adler tour but slightly before the Eddie Trunk interview) where he said Duff approached him, told him he loved him, and was proud of him for finally getting sober for good.  But like you said, who knows???

Don't konw about that one but here's an interview Duff did in november where he calls Steven 'the best small kit groove drummer there ever was'. "No rack toms. [Just] a floor tom and a snare. A floor tom and a snare and a kick drum, hi-hat… cowbell. But all you got at that point is groove. Your groove's gotta be deep, or go home. And he had a great groove, HAS a great groove."

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Funky.Monkey said:

M3 2016 Adler Gabbie Rae Sweet Child O' Mine Front Row

Adler - Mr. Brownstone

It must burn like hell for him to be playing with no-name hacks in the middle of the afternoon while the "Big Three" are making millions playing those same tunes in stadiums. 

I want Adler back in Guns, mainly so I will never have to listen to this god awful band he's playing with ever again. Looking at them make me feel physically ill.

P.s. Adler is fucking better than ever! That groove? Bring him Slash Axl Duff!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Funky.Monkey said:

Nightrain

Good To Be Bad

Mother fuck, Jacob doesn't try to sound like Axl but he can fucking sing!  And he is a badass guitar player. I love his style. I think Adler is a damn good band. These are not hacks. 

• Like 3

Just watched SCOM.... Holy fuck, Bunton is like on Buckethead level. Seriously I mean the guy has monster chops on the guitar. More chops than Fortus and Ashba. More attitude than Bumble. Better tone than bucket. Lonnie can also hold his own on guitar. Guys, Adler IS a kick ass band. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, smoking guns said:

Just watched SCOM.... Holy fuck, Bunton is like on Buckethead level. Seriously I mean the guy has monster chops on the guitar. More chops than Fortus and Ashba. More attitude than Bumble. Better tone than bucket. Lonnie can also hold his own on guitar. Guys, Adler IS a kick ass band. 

I only saw the SCOM clip, but that did not sound like a great band to me.     We all have different opinions though.

Edit: just watched Jungle.   Yea, steven sound fine on the drums but that singer is really bad.    The band is nothing special.   I think Steven could find some better mates.

Edited by CardinalGunner