Vegas VIP lithograph poster for trade... hat too.

Hello, I have some Vegas VIP memorabilia I'm interested in trading. I have one of the VIP lithograph posters for trade as well as one of the vegas vip hats with the dates written on it. Really only interested in trades. One thing I'd really like to have is an original copy of LLAS on vinyl, as it's the only GnR release that I don't own on vinyl. I actually have two of the posters consecutively numbered and could *possibly* be talked into trading both of them, but it'd have to be a really cool item for that. Thanks

Edited by challenger70rt

59 minutes ago, challenger70rt said:

Hello, I have some Vegas VIP memorabilia I'm interested in trading. I have one of the VIP lithograph posters for trade as well as one of the vegas vip hats with the dates written on it. Really only interested in trades. One thing I'd really like to have is an original copy of LLAS on vinyl, as it's the only GnR release that I don't own on vinyl. I actually have two of the posters consecutively numbered and could *possibly* be talked into trading both of them, but it'd have to be a really cool item for that. Thanks

Would you want to trade one of the Vegas posters from Friday night for your poster?

I'll tell you what, I'll think about that. I'm gonna give it a bit though, because the VIP ones are bringing a good bit on the web, and I'm kind of hoping I can turn it into a copy of LLAS... I always wanted a copy of that. Live Era on vinyl too for that matter, but I doubt anyones gonna offer that up lol. I'm actually kicking myself a bit for not buying one of those 4/8 posters. Now I knew those were only gonna be for vegas, but I DID not realize they were limited to 1000 copies.. I had every fucking opportunity in the world to grab one too dammit.