Red Dead Redemption 2

downzy

• 1 month later...

Holy shit. I'm so pumped. Still hoping it's not a prequel somehow, since we know Marston's story. Plus, his voice actor wasn't interested in doing any games beyond the original Red Dead Redemption.

But even still, a prequel with Dutch's gang would be so sweet. So, basically, I'm good either way, while leaning towards wanting a brand new set of characters...

Fuck it. Just give me this game.

7 hours ago, bran said:

most hyped game of 2017

edit: it better fucking come out for pc. 

edit2: no pc release it seems, going to dust off the ps4.

Just like every other Rockstar game, you know it's going to come out for PC eventually.  

I am beyond excited!

I think it would be awesome to have all new characters and an all new story, but to also cross paths with the OG gang. I think its important to see the more ruthless side of John, and that can be done without you playing as him. If anything, that'd make his redemption that much better

Either way I am good, though!

1 hour ago, NachoLZ said:

Fuck Rockstar for leaving out PC again, RDR1 never came out on PC, they lost a ton of money.

yeah it is completely fucked, especially  considering GTA V is still in the top 5-10 games played on steam every day.

12 hours ago, bran said:

yeah it is completely fucked, especially  considering GTA V is still in the top 5-10 games played on steam every day.

One wonders if it's a resource issue.  These games are so large and take so much time and effort that to do all that and still port it to PC for the same release window may not be logistically or financially feasible.  Just a thought.  

20 hours ago, bran said:

Yeah men, they released it 5 months after for PC, after the PS4, Xbox One release, maybe to double cash, even Watch Dogs 2 is coming to PC and we all know how much Ubisoft sucks.

6 minutes ago, Zeppelin said:

Fucking R* teasing my tits off. A whole year to wait for this (looks like a prequel) and I'm not even sure if I'm going to be getting this on the Scorpio or not.

Yeah, it will be interesting to see what kind of a graphical difference there will be on a system like Scorpio versus the regular Xbox.  I've decided to hold out until Scorpio comes out before I decide on what system I'm going to get (either a PS4 Pro, Scopio, or regular Xbox One).  

Game looks gorgeous though.  I think you're right in that it will be a prequel, but it's kind of strange that they called it RDR 2 if that's the case.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, downzy said:

Yeah, it will be interesting to see what kind of a graphical difference there will be on a system like Scorpio versus the regular Xbox.  I've decided to hold out until Scorpio comes out before I decide on what system I'm going to get (either a PS4 Pro, Scopio, or regular Xbox One).  

Game looks gorgeous though.  I think you're right in that it will be a prequel, but it's kind of strange that they called it RDR 2 if that's the case.  

Yeah, I was kinda hoping it wasn't going to be a prequel. Then it shows RDR2, and I figured it might be some kind of immediate story after RDR. But the trailer, along with the teaser image, both tell me it's going to be a prequel.

Oh well. I'll still play the hell out of it. Prequel or not.

• 11 months later...