Nightrain Forum?

1 hour ago, killuridols said:

That dagger shirt is 10,000 times better than the ugly thing you get with the 2016 memberships. I wish I would have bought it back then :(

I have to admit the tshirt and badge is what got me to pay the extra but it was only in February this year. I think Wonderful Union tried a relaunch and then Ticket Master took over and the rest is history........

I still don't feel ripped off because I bought in January and the dagger  shirt is bad ass, but agree with the sentiment here. The presale sucked, I ended up buying a vip package for met life in addition to my presale tix. I was also able to get better tix than the presale ones in the citi presale and General sale. And it makes zero sense that the form isn't back up on the main site.

I'm hoping the  nightrain badge combined with my vip badge gets some extra perks at the concert, otherwise there was really no reason for it.

22 hours ago, axlsend said:

That's another point, Nightrain presale was 2 tickets, the Citi and other presales you could have up to 8 tickets! So what is the point of being on the Nightrain apart from being ripped off?

I'm convinced at this point...other than being ripped off, there WASN'T any point. Just another way for ticketscheister to squeeze more money out. I shelled out 85 bucks for Nightrain and never did get the concert I wanted (Paul Brown), because it didn't work. Neither did Heinz Field. Add that to the 38 dollar "convenience" (AKA, bend over and lube up) and I'm well over 300 bucks for two tickets that aren't even lower bowl at my third choice concert. I swear the ticket industry has to be one of the biggest rackets out there. Christ I haven't even got the 'gear' in the mail yet and the "customer service" can't tell me when it's coming.

10 minutes ago, Gorthar said:

I'm convinced at this point...other than being ripped off, there WASN'T any point. Just another way for ticketscheister to squeeze more money out. I shelled out 85 bucks for Nightrain and never did get the concert I wanted (Paul Brown), because it didn't work. Neither did Heinz Field. Add that to the 38 dollar "convenience" (AKA, bend over and lube up) and I'm well over 300 bucks for two tickets that aren't even lower bowl at my third choice concert. I swear the ticket industry has to be one of the biggest rackets out there. Christ I haven't even got the 'gear' in the mail yet and the "customer service" can't tell me when it's coming.

I'm surprised they have a "Customer Service" or know what it means.

Edited by axlsend

1 hour ago, wp9215 said:

I still don't feel ripped off because I bought in January and the dagger  shirt is bad ass, but agree with the sentiment here. The presale sucked, I ended up buying a vip package for met life in addition to my presale tix. I was also able to get better tix than the presale ones in the citi presale and General sale. And it makes zero sense that the form isn't back up on the main site.

I'm hoping the  nightrain badge combined with my vip badge gets some extra perks at the concert, otherwise there was really no reason for it.

I love the dagger t shirt that's what got me to pay up!

Don't forget to wear your lanyard for extra surprises!!:lol:

On April 23, 2016 at 11:13 AM, ZoSoRose said:

Nightrain sucks and Im a sucker. Luckily I only have the 10 dollar membership, but I got suckered into buying a presale ticket. Its not a terrible seat but they didnt put up many center floor or GA seats and in the hype I bought mine. Trying to sell it now. Never doing a presale again

And the forums always been a mess there, cant come close to competing with MYGNR 

I also bought into the hype of pre-sale. It looked as if all the floor seats were just about sold out. Bought two called Platnum tickets.  Don't ever buy Platnum tickets. The ticketmaster agent told me they can't be resold or transferred on the ticketmaster site. She said they offer the customer a better value for the seat than others.  Meaning it would cost less right? After pre sale more seats opened. They were better seats and the prices lower. 

6 hours ago, AdriftatSea said:

I also bought into the hype of pre-sale. It looked as if all the floor seats were just about sold out. Bought two called Platnum tickets.  Don't ever buy Platnum tickets. The ticketmaster agent told me they can't be resold or transferred on the ticketmaster site. She said they offer the customer a better value for the seat than others.  Meaning it would cost less right? After pre sale more seats opened. They were better seats and the prices lower. 

Damn, AAS, that sucks. At least I can sell mine

• Like 1

I just posted a new topic about Nightrain and how disappointing it is with the 2 ticket limit- TOTAL.  I originally thought when all the tickets went on sale a few weeks ago it was two tickets per show, but found out real quick it was two tickets to one show and that was it.  So I thought maybe they would open it back up again with the announcement about the second shows in Chicago, NY, etc but when I logged on this morning it said I had already used my two tickets since I bought for Arizona the first time around. You would think that they would at least allow us a chance at tickets for the second shows that were added.  The part on my membership that says 'automatic renewal' will remain unchecked for good!