Nightrain Forum?

3 hours ago, PITBOSS said:

Are they going to move the forums to the new website? I appreciate the nt pre sales but where's the community?

I could be wrong but it's my understanding that Ticketmaster owns Nightrain now. I read it somewhere. If that is the case only they know what they are going to do

The old site is still approachable with this link and your original login and password.

https://gunsnroses.wun.io/forum

Now and then someone posts something here. But it’s very quiet because hardly anyone can find their way to there. I think it is shitty they put the forum down, since they advertised the community selling their memberships. The ccommunity of posters was just starting to grow and this is now killing it. Quite a disappointment for the posters that invested in it so much over the last year.

Also fucked up is that the forum was killed without any warning and no one bothers the send a email to the members telling them what's happening and when/wether it is coming back. Not a word on the Nightrain-FB eighter. That place also died.

Edited by Ender04
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, Ender04 said:

The old site is still approachable with this link and your original login and password.

https://gunsnroses.wun.io/forum

Now and then someone posts something here. But it’s very quiet because hardly anyone can find their way to there. I think it is shitty they put the forum down, since they advertised the community selling their memberships. The ccommunity of posters was just starting to grow and this is now killing it. Quite a disappointment for the posters that invested in it so much over the last year.

Also fucked up is that the forum was killed without any warning and no one bothers the send a email to the members telling them what's happening and when/wether it is coming back. Not a word on the Nightrain-FB eighter. That place also died.

I agree with you. A few months ago when Wonderful Union were still running it a lot of people opted for the deluxe membership and then one day you try to access the site and for two weeks nothing. An email should have been sent to all members informing them of the changes and that you wouldn't be able to access something you had paid for. The ticket fiasco for presales was a joke. "We cannot process your request"  - they were quick enough processing new memberships. New memberships should not have been available when buying tickets. The fact that the forum is still down is disgracefull, a lot of members could be discussing the new gigs and a lot of people who were in there from the beginning, 4 years ago, when nothing was happening but still showed support for the band have been well and truly shafted although they keep being told they will be looked after.

• Like 3

Since I've been a member there, they upped the prices and changed the packages twice, making my membership a substandard one with regards to perks etc. I emailed them and asked about what would happen with the latest change, if I would be grandfathered in, and they didn't give a real answer, just said that they were still changing things. That was a few weeks ago.

Forum's still gone, contests are gone. Not impressed at the moment.

The forum has been down since march 25th, that's a month without any message form Wonderfull union!

2 hours ago, axlsend said:

The ticket fiasco for presales was a joke. "We cannot process your request"  - they were quick enough processing new memberships. 

This.

It's ridiculous what a major clusterfuck the pre-sales to Vegas and the US-tour were. Only the Mexico pre-sale, through Mexican Ticketmaster-site, went well (and I don't even read Spannish!)

New memberships should not have been available when buying tickets. 

And this.

This felt like a betrail. It showed us that membership doesn't give you an exclusive to pre-sales. Pre-sales are open to the general public with a extra (membership-)fee to the regular ticketprice for those willing to pay more. 

The fact that the forum is still down is disgracefull, a lot of members could be discussing the new gigs 

And this.

No use having the forum when all the exitement is over. We need it now. Its disrespecfull to the regular posters over there to keep the forum down during these exciting times.

they keep being told they will be looked after.

We were told we'd be looked after bij Nightrain. Fernando said this (Nightrain) was to place to be. Right.  And this is how they do it. 

Edited by Ender04

Yeah, the whole thing with ticket presales was a complete joke! My first choice was Paul Brown Stadium...got the error message like everybody else, repeatedly. Tried Heinz field next, same thing. Finally noticed Detroit show was not on Ticketmaster but the Detroit Lions website, worked like a charm first time but the tickets it offered weren't all that great but I was so excited to actually GET something that I just took them. It was only later that was annoyed by it. Then I STILL haven't got my swag yet. Emailed them and they said it's on back order and I'll get it when they get it. I'm pretty underwhelmed, honestly but if I was one of the grandfathered in members I'd really be pissed.

22 minutes ago, Ender04 said:

The forum has been down since march 25th, that's a month without any message form Wonderfull union!

This.

It's ridiculous what a major clusterfuck the pre-sales to Vegas and the US-tour were. Only the Mexico pre-sale, through Mexican Ticketmaster-site, went well (and I don't even read Spannish!)

And this.

This felt like a betrail. It showed us that membership doesn't give you an exclusive to pre-sales. Pre-sales are open to the general public with a extra (membership-)fee to the regular ticketprice for those willing to pay more. 

And this.

No use having the forum when all the exitement is over. We need it now. Its disrespecfull to the regular posters over there to keep the forum down during these exciting times.

We were told we'd be looked after bij Nightrain. Fernando said this (Nightrain) was to place to be. Right.  And this is how they do it. 

Yep. The place to be, with no forum during the most exciting time for GN'R in what, 23 years?

I don't mind paying for membership somewhere, but it has to be worth it. I've had a lot more fun on this forum, and far more help, than on what's supposed to be the official fan club.

• Like 1

Nightrain sucks and Im a sucker. Luckily I only have the 10 dollar membership, but I got suckered into buying a presale ticket. Its not a terrible seat but they didnt put up many center floor or GA seats and in the hype I bought mine. Trying to sell it now. Never doing a presale again

And the forums always been a mess there, cant come close to competing with MYGNR 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ZoSoRose said:

Nightrain sucks and Im a sucker. Luckily I only have the 10 dollar membership, but I got suckered into buying a presale ticket. Its not a terrible seat but they didnt put up many center floor or GA seats and in the hype I bought mine. Trying to sell it now. Never doing a presale again

And the forums always been a mess there, cant come close to competing with MYGNR 

I only have the digital membership as well. The forum was mostly dead since the start but now is the time when it would be great to have it. It's the perfect place to break news. The contests are a nice bonus as well. Anyway this is the worst time for it to be gone. There should be tons of official photos on there and clips. There are so many things they could do with it- live streams- exclusive interviews- sales/ releasing of their music- etc...

This is a missed opportunity imo. With the money they are making from this tour they could definitely pay someone to make this awesome and make a profit off it.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, PITBOSS said:

I only have the digital membership as well. The forum was mostly dead since the start but now is the time when it would be great to have it. It's the perfect place to break news. The contests are a nice bonus as well. Anyway this is the worst time for it to be gone. There should be tons of official photos on there and clips. There are so many things they could do with it- live streams- exclusive interviews- sales/ releasing of their music- etc...

This is a missed opportunity imo. With the money they are making from this tour they could definitely pay someone to make this awesome and make a profit off it.

Fans were promised so much to join. Exclusive news, tickets for fans, competitions and having live streams at the moment with these exciting gigs would have made joining worth while. Instead we were left for the first years with absolutely nothing, then at least Wonderful Union tried to do something when they took over. Last time the band toured I had no trouble getting tickets to gigs, none of these stupid error messages, but I knew when Ticket Master took over it would be a nightmare. This is the time the forum was up and running so fans could discuss the reunion, I mean if you can't have it up and running at such an important time what is the point? Infact I learn more and have won more on this forum that on the official fan club site.

Instead of Nightrain I've started calling it Nightmare!

Edited by axlsend
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, James Bond said:

Had I known well in advance that it would be such a bust I would have never joined. A complete waste of money but the t-shirt is cool I suppose.

did u at least get the shirt? I spent $85 to get shitty seats, shirt and hoodie and haven't received a thing in the mail yet!<_<

Just now, Top-Hatted One said:

did u at least get the shirt? I spent $85 to get shitty seats, shirt and hoodie and haven't received a thing in the mail yet!<_<

I did, but I also bought back in January before it was taken over by Ticketmaster.

2 hours ago, ZoSoRose said:

Same story except for I had the $25 membership and got okay seats but sold them. Got better seats with the Citi presale and general onsale. Fuck their bs membership.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Tourettes2400 said:

Same story except for I had the $25 membership and got okay seats but sold them. Got better seats with the Citi presale and general onsale. Fuck their bs membership.

That's another point, Nightrain presale was 2 tickets, the Citi and other presales you could have up to 8 tickets! So what is the point of being on the Nightrain apart from being ripped off?

Agreed Nightrain is a nightmare and I think they have to do something really big to make up for this to the people who paid. If nothing else just give everyone their money back. Like for real I agree with everything said, I too bought relatively bad seats out of hype with the nightrain presale.

I forget how much I even paid to join, I joined with the just the online membership option no merch.

Edited by StoneTempleRoses

I'm still waiting on my tshirt. Had completely forgotten about it to be honest until I read this thread :shrugs: If Wembley gigs are announced I'll hopefully be able to score some GA Floor tickets but judging by the comments above even that looks unlikely :( 

Edit: Just looked at the "Join" page on gunsnroses.com and it does say "Gifts will ship in June"..... my bad! I look forward to receiving my tshirt 2 months from now :lol:

Edited by downliner

Wow, I can totally relate to what most of you have written here. I joined when digital membership was only $10 so I feel I haven't lost a lot of money but I was active in the community, participated in contests and stuff, had friends, could talk to a lot of people and now all of a sudden the shit is gone without warning.

Not happy at all with this situation, it is extremely disrespectful because we paid for it and some people even have $50 memberships! I am thankful now I didn't fall in that silly competition there was over there about who was the most loyal fan buying the most expensive membership. Now look at where it all is gone!

Also, why aren't they posting the pictures Kat Benzova takes? She took one of the whole band at the Troubadour's back door and we never saw that one. What's going on?

5 hours ago, killuridols said:

Wow, I can totally relate to what most of you have written here. I joined when digital membership was only $10 so I feel I haven't lost a lot of money but I was active in the community, participated in contests and stuff, had friends, could talk to a lot of people and now all of a sudden the shit is gone without warning.

Not happy at all with this situation, it is extremely disrespectful because we paid for it and some people even have $50 memberships! I am thankful now I didn't fall in that silly competition there was over there about who was the most loyal fan buying the most expensive membership. Now look at where it all is gone!

Also, why aren't they posting the pictures Kat Benzova takes? She took one of the whole band at the Troubadour's back door and we never saw that one. What's going on?

It is a complete an utter farce! I had lots of friends and used to talk to a lot of people but they have all gone. Apart from my dripping dagger t shirt and badge I don't know why I bothered because I certainly won't be using their crappy pre sale again.

I joined  the Guns n Roses fan club in the '90s and that was crap too although we did get a credit card type membership card which I've still got.:lol: They seem incapable of running a fan club that the fans deserve, I don't know why as other bands and artists manage it.

4 hours ago, axlsend said:

It is a complete an utter farce! I had lots of friends and used to talk to a lot of people but they have all gone. Apart from my dripping dagger t shirt and badge I don't know why I bothered because I certainly won't be using their crappy pre sale again.

I joined  the Guns n Roses fan club in the '90s and that was crap too although we did get a credit card type membership card which I've still got.:lol: They seem incapable of running a fan club that the fans deserve, I don't know why as other bands and artists manage it.

That dagger shirt is 10,000 times better than the ugly thing you get with the 2016 memberships. I wish I would have bought it back then :(