04/23/2016 - Coachella

RussTCB

3 hours ago, Estranged Fan said:
  • Has anyone heard about the set leak? I googled it and couldn't find anything, but this guy says other wise. He hasn't been wrong yet, but obviously he makes it clear it's not confirmed. Post the picture if you find it please!

Can't find the original source, only this on Twitter, but I think it appeared before they played My Michelle, Don't Cry, Yesterdays and TWAT, so at least one of Used to Love Her, Think About You and Nice Boys tonight.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, SWINGTRADER said:

Those 360 streams suck. I want regular footage.

Yes, they're a bit pants when you want to just put your feet up and not have to play cameraman. No zoom either.

Apparently they've started making some films like that, so we're all going to be sat scrolling around in circles trying to find the person talking. ;)

Just now, GNRfanx6 said:

Damn dude everytime i see you post its always something condescending but I appreciate the info.

Damn dude, I fucking helped you out.....you're welcome :)

A lot of my condascending posts are in jest, granted my response to yours wasn't.  And honestly, this isn't your fault....but we had a whole ordeal last week about when GnR was supposed to take the stage because a bunch of mis-information was being posted.   Sorry if you were offended, I'm going to believe you will be OK though!

1 minute ago, tsinindy said:

Damn dude, I fucking helped you out.....you're welcome :)

A lot of my condascending posts are in jest, granted my response to yours wasn't.  And honestly, this isn't your fault....but we had a whole ordeal last week about when GnR was supposed to take the stage because a bunch of mis-information was being posted.   Sorry if you were offended, I'm going to believe you will be OK though!

lmfao. That post is exactly my point. Quit typing little digs towards people and be happy. Please dont quote this again. I am finished.

The thing I like about the 360 is you get to control what you watch. One of the artists yesterday was boring to watch so I swiped it around until I was watching the audience. Or it can be fun watch the dude on the keyboards or the guitar for a bit on Chvrches.

Edited by sanity_lost
...apparently I don't know what day I am on.

1 minute ago, GNRfanx6 said:

lmfao. That post is exactly my point. Quit typing little digs towards people and be happy. Please dont quote this again. I am finished.

OK...you know there is an ignore function?  Just helping you out again, I'm a nice guy like that sometimes :)

Oops, missed the last part, my bad......

2 minutes ago, Stress Fracture said:

Can't find the original source, only this on Twitter, but I think it appeared before they played My Michelle, Don't Cry, Yesterdays and TWAT, so at least one of Used to Love Her, Think About You and Nice Boys tonight.

I believe that's from Vegas. 

The mexico at set included: perfect crime, used to love her, think about you, out to get me and I believe nice boys. They played my michelle on the 20th.

1 minute ago, Chuerta86 said:

I believe that's from Vegas. 

The mexico at set included: perfect crime, used to love her, think about you, out to get me and I believe nice boys. They played my michelle on the 20th.

That is Vegas, the date is in the bottom left corner.  It is either April 8 or April 9 I can't read it for sure...my old ass needs my cheaters (yes I can dig at myself too)