04/23/2016 - Coachella

RussTCB

Just now, gnfnr2k said:

So basically we will know at 1030 west coast time when they go on if its being streamed or not lol 

It will be streamed....it may or may not be live.  It will be select songs.  Do not know when it will start or end.  That's what we know I believe. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SWINGTRADER said:

It's cool how you can move the camera around but it gets old after 15 seconds. Nothing beats normal coverage.

But imagine Axl running around on that stage as you follow him from your house with a camera like that...I think that would be nuts, unfortionately Axl will be very stable tonight but I feel here 360 cameras were made for performers like Axl

18 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

Everyone knows that they can move the camera around themselves right? I keep hearing about the camera being stationary...I think that's only if you access through your phones internet browser, but if you go to the YouTube app you are free to move the camera around. 

Damn, thanks much better. Pretty cool. 

2 minutes ago, superfrut said:

pretty sure coachella basically just golf clapped for dr dre... 

Coachella has become more of a showing of cultural standing than a place where people enjoy music. There are much better festivals out there. 

2 minutes ago, Nosaj Thing said:

Damn, NWA are killing it right now.  I hope Guns bring something else to the table because this will be hard to top.

i was hoping for dre last week but we got him this week. i think its cool cube is dedicating his set to prince (purple sneakers and all)