04/23/2016 - Coachella

RussTCB

4 minutes ago, MrSoftie said:

Firewall!

A firewall does not stop a DDOS. 

It's nearly impossible to stop at any level due to the nature of how DDOS attacks are performed. Usually amplification attacks using white-listed ips such as NTP or similar services.

6 minutes ago, AxlisGuns said:

Wtf is the big deal about streaming the full show I mean it's not hurting anything I mean shit some of us can't go to the shows this summer so this is our only chance to see this stuff live!

second that. for the life of me I don't get it. the only deal is - they'll have 100s of shitty smart-phone recordings (and no alternative pro-shot),
so that makes life that much easier for Internet criticizers. hell those awful recordings can fool even the fans, and the band sounds way less POWERFULL than it actually is.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, GNRfan2008 said:

I doubt Axl told them to put "Next" in their video feed when Ice Cube finished. Last weekend the schedule said a specific time for the GN'R footage. They are stringing people along this weekend. "TBD" 

where did i say that he controlled how Coachella would decorate their waiting room feed post-Ice Cube?

you know what i meant bro.. i.e. that it was his/Guns decision not to stream the whole thing, just like last wknd.