04/23/2016 - Coachella

RussTCB

5 minutes ago, Black Sabbath said:

The crowd doesn't surprise me. Hell, I watched videos of the crowd in Vegas and didn't realize how much that crowd actually sucked too.

A fraction of the Mexico crowds put all of these shows crowds to shame.

It was the same thing last week at Coachella.  It's the end of a long day and unless you're doing something like EDM where there is a repetitive constant beat people are jumping to, they're just going to listen and that's pretty much it.  Plus, half of them are wondering what those guys are doing manipulating those funny looking things with strings on them and not just pressing buttons on a laptop to drop the beat.

Edited by HuskerTornado
  • Like 3

Just now, HuskerTornado said:

It was the same thing last week at Coachella.  It's the end of a long day and unless you're doing something like EDM where there is a repetitive constant beat people are jumping to, they're just going to listen and that's pretty much it.  Plus, half of them are wondering what those guys are doing manipulating those funny looking instruments and not just pressing buttons on a laptop to drop the beat.

????

• Like 1

Setlist so far:

• It's so Easy
  • Mr. Brownstone
  • Chinese Democracy
  • Double Talkin' Jive
  • Welcome to the Jungle
  • Estranged
  • Rocket Queen
  • Live and Let Die
  • You Could Be Mine
  • New Rose
  • This I Love
  • Coma
  • Godfather theme
  • Sweet Child O Mine

2 minutes ago, estranged_85 said:

really hope they do some kind of tribute to Prince. Just some guitar parts n stuff.. Have to go to bed soon haha i am soooo tired right now.. just came home from a night shift of work...

My guess would be a purple rain intro to nov rain then at the end of nov rain when the rain comes down it will be purple 

Most crowds are awful today... except maybe South America. folk today need to stream the gig, post on facebook making sure everyone knows that they are at a event for likes etc rather than just drinking  a beer and enjoying the show. Folk moaning that there was no periscope... maybe people want to watch the show. 

• Like 1