04/23/2016 - Coachella

RussTCB

6 minutes ago, Bumble's Bridge Pickup said:

Axl sarcastically mentioning that "4tus has been in GN'R for only 16 years now"

he said the same thing in Vegas, I am thinking it is his way to kind of stick it to Slash and those who are only interested in the "old" GNR

1 minute ago, k12 said:

he said the same thing in Vegas, I am thinking it is his way to kind of stick it to Slash and those who are only interested in the "old" GNR

I thought it was more the people wanting Izzy instead of Fortus

Just now, k12 said:

Nah I think its since this is a reunion the people that have not followed the band for the past 16 year know Fortus has been in the band that long and is a real member of guns n roses and not some random guy they got for the reunion tour 

1 minute ago, Jakey Styley said:

Loving the show and all, but the amount of politics that goes into just a simple fucking show is absurd. Stop blaming Coachella. This is 100% Axl and The Beta picking and choosing songs that will be most flattering/least embarrassing.

For Someone it's always axl's fault.

1 minute ago, Jakey Styley said:

Loving the show and all, but the amount of politics that goes into just a simple fucking show is absurd. Stop blaming Coachella. This is 100% Axl and The Beta picking and choosing songs that will be most flattering/least embarrassing.

They're picking the wrong songs, then. Not saying they're embarrassing on any of the songs, but Axl rocked on Nightrain, Coma, Out Ta Get Me etc. More so than the ones chosen.