04/23/2016 - Coachella

RussTCB

2 minutes ago, Axls5thMetatarsel said:

this 360 is a shittier view then the parascope vid :/ good audio tho.

the fukers teased me with out ta get me ... grrrr...

wish we just had to more pro shot vids. last weeks pro shot jungle was beautiful

I love your nickname ;)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, GNRmello77 said:

whats up with the shitty filming from coachella's stream? really awful, i rather watch amateur video's from the gig don't know what you people think about it?

Like someone pointed out, you should have watched it on a handheld device. That was perfect. When you turned around you could either watch Axl, or Slash or Duff on the sides or turn around completly and watch the audience. Even if you looked up you could see the lighting rig on the ceiling. Kinda like virtual reality.

1 minute ago, Axls5thMetatarsel said:

this just audio ?

Nope, full 360° video, it's isn't compressed 1440p video with 317 Kbps audio. I put a little compressor and limiter on the audio though, the original sound wasn't loud enough.

29 minutes ago, Axls5thMetatarsel said:

Fuck me can't believe I fell asleep and missed this otgm live!! If someone here says the band didn't sound sick as hell on this one idk what's wrong with you. Axl sounds fuking great and him and slash both look crazy into this one. 

Now that was GNR!

which songs did they live steam. (360 shit) after all 

This is a great performance! Probably the best they have sounded so far.

The summer tour will be amazing. Some of the people here critiquing about the performance need to put themselves in the band's shoes for once. As a performer myself, one of the biggest things when playing is feeding off the crowd. A good audience will give you more motivation to play better. Compare last night's performance with the ones in Mexico city. Big difference. Also keep in mind this isn't the band that you saw 23 years ago on YT videos. They have aged like anyone else, and for 50 year olds they play pretty damn good. The band isn't showing soul? What do you want from them. Slash isn't going to be obnoxiously moving around and doing all his inhibition-less stunts he did on stage when he was under the influence. He's shy but still shows emotion when needed. Duff is still lively. And things will only get better when Axl gets out of that damn chair! Honestly guys. We finally got our wishes to come true, let's just enjoy this moment in time.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, luvaxl4ever said:

Interesting.  Wonder why they didn't do one.  

axl said they had no rehearsal time for a fair enough tribute, but they were all fans. so he dedicated the whole show, KOHD and the nightrain horn to prince.

Edited by maxpax
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, nevergotochurch said:

Is it the full show or just selected tracks?

Just the measly 20 minutes that they streamed in 360°. I will edit the videos what I've got from Periscope/YouTube.
I do not have the first few songs, only snippets of them, but I will do it anyway, at least we will have an almost full show. :)

38 minutes ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

Sounds pretty cool to me. I love Slash's jamming on it. If this is the low point of the show for some people (that's the impression I get reading the last few pages), then we are shittin in some fuckin tall cotton these days my friends... Personally, I can't fuckin wait til the summer tour. They sound incredible to me.

Agree all the way! UTLH sounds great!

Remember, we now have Slash back, which means lottsa improv guitar solos. From the heart, ok? Take that one to heart!

• Like 1