04/23/2016 - Coachella

RussTCB

5 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

I believe it was piss ;)

lol. one thing is sure it's the stuff of rock legend now. It's things like these that only added to the GNR mystery.

Guess we'll never know what happened, and if we knew half the real truth.... what would we say? ;) 

Edited by action

8 hours ago, action said:

"out ta get me" is my personal highlight of this side of the "not in this lifetime tour". That song just oozes of the AFD vibe. So glad they played this. watching this, for the first time it really sinks in that GNR is back. That's the stuff I wanted to hear. not November rain, not YCBM, but this particular highlight of AFD.

this song is criminally underrated. it's up there with nightrain and it's so easy. they should play this every night.

Fucking HELL!

Out Ta Get Me must be played EVERY NIGHT.

Just go ahead and play the entire Appetite album EVERY NIGHT on the Stadium Tour.  

There is no reason NOT to.

IT'S WHAT WE WANT!

• Like 2

Yahoo.com posted about how GNR have added two new songs to their set list.

"Out ta get me" and Used to love her.

I've seen GNR with the newer members perform these songs live already.

I can only figure that these people posting this shit haven't seen Axl since the 90's.

So much press about GNR now that Slash and Duff are back. Axl has still be touring for years and years and slash and Duff have gone on in different bands, yet no one gave a shit about that!

I'm glad for Axl and slash and Duff to be together again, just wish Izzy could join and possibly Steven for some songs. Otherwise, Axl hasn't gone anywhere for the past 25 years, yet now he's big news again.

2 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

I'm glad for Axl and slash and Duff to be together again, just wish Izzy could join and possibly Steven for some songs. Otherwise, Axl hasn't gone anywhere for the past 25 years, yet now he's big news again.

The Whole is Greater than the Sum of its Parts

12 hours ago, amacfantasy said:

Are they still using the orchestra backing track sections for This I love at all these shows so far ? Like the part during the guitar solo where the drums fully kick in, that was always an intense part of the song to me with that orchestration. Listening to some of the videos it's kind of hard to tell if it's still there, or if the guitar volume mix is just so high it's hard to hear it.

i think all the cheap (pitman's) sound effects, melodies from CD are gone. which is the right choice....i can't hear them in the current interpretations....except for TIL....horrible song with a horrible slash solo....just annoying.

Edited by maxpax