04/23/2016 - Coachella

RussTCB

Noticed a couple pages back people were raging about stuff, my 2 cents about these live shows so far is a very positive take on it. I actually have had even my most positive expectation exceeded as far as the band as a whole. But in particular how well Slash is fitting in so fast and his take on the few CD songs they have done so far I think have all been great and even surpassing the originals like This I love, personally I just love his live solo rendition I think it improves on the album version. But also just how stellar Axl has been for the most part I have been impressed by I was not expecting this, and best of all he seems to be in a good mood. 

Obviously like most of us hardcore fans though im interested in seeing where things go from just the initial reunion I guess time will tell 

Edited by amacfantasy
  • Like 3

On April 28, 2016 at 2:21 PM, SoNobodyToldYaBaby said:

Really? Lol he always looks coke'd out of his brains to me, but i guess hes just THAT into the music which is awesome. 

The only thing he overdoses on is his morning cup of Earl Grey. ;)

He's a smoker but he doesn't even drink let alone do hard drugs.

11 hours ago, Epson said:

as we haven't got OTGM proshot video, i decided to do it myself :P

There are some mistakes with syncing but i tried my best. :)

P.S. once again, Axl sounds killer :headbang:

This is hilarious, when I heard the new version of OTGM, I thought, this isn't too different from the Ritz 88! Seems I wasn't alone, brilliant :) 

• Like 1

Seriously am I pie in the sky or is Axl pretty much on 2010 level now? I mean, maybe it's just seeing Slash with him that's

enough to make you excited (of course) but then again I'm pretty sure I'd be sighing and sad if he was letting the sound

down on some a momentous reunion! Besides Slash is blowing it out of the park (mostly) I think Axl has worked up

to a great level and excited to see where we go and he's definitely be raised by Slash's game! THANK FUCK! 

10 minutes ago, colonizedmind said:

Seriously am I pie in the sky or is Axl pretty much on 2010 level now? I mean, maybe it's just seeing Slash with him that's

enough to make you excited (of course) but then again I'm pretty sure I'd be sighing and sad if he was letting the sound

down on some a momentous reunion!

I wouldn't say it's at 2010 level but I'm glad it's not because that would burn his voice out quick. But it's improved in a lot of areas, and he is at 2010 level on a lot of songs. I'm just glad he's where he needs to be to the point where there are more likes than dislikes, and even positive comments on the YouTube clips. I'm glad people are giving him credit for the work he's put in to slim down and hit notes. 

Just now, KiernanProud said:

I wouldn't say it's at 2010 level but I'm glad it's not because that would burn his voice out quick. But it's improved in a lot of areas, and he is at 2010 level on a lot of songs. I'm just glad he's where he needs to be to the point where there are more likes than dislikes, and even positive comments on the YouTube clips. I'm glad people are giving him credit for the work he's put in to slim down and hit notes. 

Well it gets interesting once he gets outta the chair...

• Like 1