Rumored Concert Date Thread

2 hours ago, batman007 said:

I hope Dallas will not be the only Texas date. I'm up for a drive around Texas. 

They've drawn out Mexico City ticket sales which makes me nervous for some of the other committments. I'm afraid they're looking closely at some of these other dates. It would be great to see Dallas/Houston/Alamodome in SAT but I don't know if we will see them all.  At least not consecutively.  

Edited by Eddie Money
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Eddie Money said:

They've drawn out Mexico City ticket sales which makes me nervous for some of the other committments. I'm afraid they're looking closely at some of these other dates. It would be great to see Dallas/Houston/Alamodome in SAT but I don't know if we will see them all.  At least not consecutively.  

I hope that IF there are three Texas shows, they are spaced out over several tour legs.

It would be great to see the tour at different stages instead of one show right after another.

I also wonder if Guns could be one of the Austin City Limits Festival headliners in October? I'd like to see GNR rock the sea of ACL Fest hipsters to their core!!

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Eddie Money said:

Thanks for all the info, Eddie, greatly appreciated!!

Have you heard of any possible Florida dates yet?....or anything in the South Eastern US?

1 hour ago, Eddie Money said:

I guess only time will tell . What do you mean specifically drawn out ticket sales? Man, the Texas dates don't have to be back to back, but would be awesome if they could play all three . I'm only 3 hours away from San Antonio!

31 minutes ago, LovelessNL said:

Werchter and Pinkpop have filled up the remainder of their headline slots with Paul McCartney. So I guess we can now definitely rule out basically any june/july festival for this year.

There still might be a chance for Graspop Metal Meeting although I doubt it...

@Eddie Money We've been seeing lots of pictures of Duff and Matt together at Hollywood Vamps rehearsals - any sense of what their relationship is like? Any chance that working together there will draw Matt back into the fold? And in that regard, any sense of how much time Duff is devoting to each of the two sets of rehearsals?