Rumored Concert Date Thread

the point is that in Italy no one is talking about that possible show :P

gnr reunion ad US tour are everywhere on media but official promoters aren't advertising any possible italian show.. and fans club are denying this rumour.

I'll keep you posted if the situation changes.

I have a couple of friends working for italian Live Nation :P 

Edited by Italian girl

7 minutes ago, xBrownstonex said:

Germanys biggest newspaper, "Bild", says there might be three wembley shows this year. Take it with a grain of salt though.

Like you said, one really should take that with a grain of salt, they also alleged that GN'R will play a show at the Hockenheimring in Germany this year and that's not gonna happen.

3 minutes ago, Dean said:

Wembley Stadium? I'd be really impressed if they manage to sell that out.

Wowza, I never realised it held upto 90,000. I doubt they'd be able to sell out 3 times.. (doubt anyone could) 

I'd be surprised if it happens this year, I'd be amazed if they sell it out on 3 nights though, even if it does end up being their only UK gig this year. I'm sure they'd sell it out once, maybe get close to a 2nd...but not 3 IMO.

As I said in another thread, I'd be surprised if they don't just doa big tour next summer (2017) which co-incides with the festivals, which will obviously be ready to pay a huge sum I suspect (and they will have a choice of ANY festival in Europe, I'm sure they will all be after them.

Still as I live 45-50 minutes away from Wembley, I'd LOVE them to do a very short burst of activity on this side of Europe (September is risky weather wise, but if its in the first half then it should be ok, even in northern Europe.

2 hours ago, MrSoftie said:

Wowza, I never realised it held upto 90,000. I doubt they'd be able to sell out 3 times.. (doubt anyone could) 

Anyone...? lol Coldplay sold out 4 times within a week!!!... Sadly not even reunited GnR (my favorite band so I root for them) can manage to do that... That's why is Coldplay  the best live act currently...or so they say...

8 minutes ago, scooby845 said:

Anyone...? lol Coldplay sold out 4 times within a week!!!... Sadly not even reunited GnR (my favorite band so I root for them) can manage to do that... That's why is Coldplay  the best live act currently...or so they say...

Just bc someone sells a place out...once, twice...whatever doesn't make them the best anything.

most popular is the word you are searching for.

16 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

Just bc someone sells a place out...once, twice...whatever doesn't make them the best anything.

most popular is the word you are searching for.

yeah but that popularity didn't come overnight...call it whatever you want - popular or best - but the truth is Coldplay is firing on all cylinders and they earned it over the years.. a few bands have that in their resume - 4 times sold out wembley in a week..in this day and age

1 hour ago, scooby845 said:

That's crazy. I've seen Coldplay live (not a full show just an appearance at a charity thing) and they were by far not the best live act I've seen. I don't get it at all...

1 minute ago, MrSoftie said:

That's crazy. I've seen Coldplay live (not a full show just an appearance at a charity thing) and they were by far not the best live act I've seen. I don't get it at all...

Well...one could say (Coldplay fan) that GnR show is nothing special... it's all about perspective...

Coldplay perform in June on those 4 shows... Go see them If you got a chance... I would go but I do not live in UK...

7 minutes ago, scooby845 said:

Well...one could say (Coldplay fan) that GnR show is nothing special... it's all about perspective...

Coldplay perform in June on those 4 shows... Go see them If you got a chance... I would go but I do not live in UK...

True, but I wasn't really into any of the acts at that show and thought Coldplay were the most boring :P

Ah I guess they've got something, but I don't get it.

2 minutes ago, xBrownstonex said:

The lamest band in the history of music with the lamest fans on earth. Nothing special

I was at my ex-wife's house dropping off my son a few weeks ago and she asked where GnR were playing in Chicago and I told her Soldier Field.  Her face all lit up as she pulled some tix off the fridge and said "oh yah, I'm going to see Coldplay there".  I said, "oh...cool, have fun" while thinking you couldn't pay me enough me to go see Coldplay (yes I'm exaggerating and sarcastic and that's a bit of a jab at my ex, but hey that's how I roll according to another poster here).

• Like 2

2 hours ago, scooby845 said:

is their country right?

only 7 shows, and you can still pull tickets for the shows,from ticketmaster UK, far away from the best live act,

1 hour ago, Rubicon said:

Wtf is Coldplay?

not sure if sarcasm or ignorance....

1 hour ago, xBrownstonex said:

The lamest band in the history of music with the lamest fans on earth. Nothing special

yeah...cause hating on all the other bands is so mainstream now.. musically isolated forum junkie..

59 minutes ago, PsychoKiss344 said:

Shitty music

well your impeccable taste is sure a merit that everyone should look upon... show how you can excel that...oh wait...