Rumored Concert Date Thread

If those Brazilian dates are true it'd be nice, I'll be in Brazil for Aerosmith there so I'd definitely go see a show and it'd make sense, sharing a crew and equipment thus splitting the costs.

Well there is time till October and if things work out fine, then I can save money till then.

Ive never been to South America, so it will be really cool If im able to go, IF I go to then it will be most prob. to Rio or Buenos Aeries.

The crowd there is amazing and so many people come, I have back problems, so well I don't want to be crushed.

For the London ones, well I was pretty young when I went there last time, so it would be cool to visit it again.  

2 hours ago, scooby845 said:

what does it mean? 'sheep enthusiasts'?

they dont come where wither? 

you're so cryptic man...:lol:

2 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Sheep shaggers in Wales. 

And im guessing they don't play where Mr softie is from either. 

Wherever that is. 

:lol: I'll bring my Softie -> Dictionary next time.

1 hour ago, kanecrescente said:

Rumour? Fernando said it himself lad

Yeah Lad, I know he himself told you and thanks for asking and posting it about here cause Ive been waiting for this news since a long time.

But to many people this is just a rumor cause nothing has been officially confirmed, so I just thought to post it here.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, kanecrescente said:

@Slash787 no worries! Though he said not to tell anyone to me and like 4 other people there but hey, thug life n all that? Completely understandable to see both sides of it though

lol, you know he reads this forum on occasion, has even posted here before.  But, here's the thing it's on him, if he didn't want people to know he should not have told you :)

• Like 1

On 07/06/2016 at 3:54 AM, kanecrescente said:

It was me he said it to, Australian sites now reporting it??

image.png

image.png

I believe you personally but I am Australian and our so called journalists are horrible. They research nothing and will go on any he say she say shit. Referring to them is no confirmation of anything lol

• Like 1

On Monday, June 06, 2016 at 9:53 PM, scooby845 said:

anyone knows why Guns haven't played Wales in like 10 years?

That Millennium Stadium is ment to cost ££££€€$$$$ to hire out more than most other Stadiums so the word is.

A lot of bands do skip it.

On 26/5/2016 at 5:17 PM, Slash787 said:

Well there is time till October and if things work out fine, then I can save money till then.

Ive never been to South America, so it will be really cool If im able to go, IF I go to then it will be most prob. to Rio or Buenos Aeries.

The crowd there is amazing and so many people come, I have back problems, so well I don't want to be crushed.

For the London ones, well I was pretty young when I went there last time, so it would be cool to visit it again.  

You MUST come to Buenos Aires. It's so much better than Rio and people here are crazy. I've been in 2 GN'R gigs and 2 Slash's gigs already down here and it's insane :lol:

11 hours ago, itsprettytiedup said:

You MUST come to Buenos Aires. It's so much better than Rio and people here are crazy. I've been in 2 GN'R gigs and 2 Slash's gigs already down here and it's insane :lol:

I would love to go there one day, but the flight tickets are coming very expensive, so Im aiming for Europe and even Australia at the moment.