Rumored Concert Date Thread

1 minute ago, lucasnesposito said:

As you know in River Plate was the last time Axl and Slash in 1993. Many nostalgic

That show is gonna be a special one. Wish I could make it to Argentina, you guys are crazier than we are! lol

• Like 2

Buenos Aires gig I went to in 2014 was nuts. I can't imagine what it'll be like with Slash back in the band, am seriously considering returning (plus I really liked the city). Never been to Chile so I'm tempted by Santiago date as well...

36 minutes ago, scooby845 said:

Japan??? I thought you were living in europe...

I used to live in Europe, but not anymore. 

Japan show is supposedly coming up before Europe and I have not seen Japan, so I would most prob. go there.

I will try my level best for South America, but I don't think so it will be possible, the airfare is coming out very expensive and some douchebag stole $500 from my bank account, so I don't even know if I will get even get that money back. 

I love to travel to new places, so watching GNR at that place would be really awesome. 

10 minutes ago, killuridols said:

This is the only good news from that, haha!

River Plate all the way over that shit Estadio Unico! :headbang:

I think they're gonna add another date in Buenos Aires. 

13 minutes ago, lucasnesposito said:

You are also very crazy fans! ha ha.

People would come here from Uruguay , should add another date

We are! 

I'm almost sure they'll gradually add more dates.

• Like 2

On 07/07/2016 at 3:41 PM, Juventino said:

Thanks for the info.

The Stones sold out Adelaide Oval in 2014, but AC/DC last year fell just short (them playing here a few years before compared to the Stones probably a factor in that). Adelaide tends to be a slow market so it would be interesting to see what Guns do, if they come here at all.

Further from this, saw a rumour in the paper today which mentioned Guns touring here 'early next year' and Adelaide Oval as a venue.

I think it's only a matter of time and that they will hit all the big cities, it would just be nice to know for sure.

3 hours ago, mrw80 said:

I know I'm just being greedy. Thiobviouslyhere's a chance they do a  second US leg after SA and Europe?  Philly was amazing. Probably could've handled a second show like Chicago. 

Its waaaaay to early to be thinking of 2nd legs the 1st has only just started

I doubt the bend are even thinking of it the 1st leg will obvis run in to 2017

OZ

EU

13 hours ago, Slash787 said:

Thats cool man, I hope they announce the Japan dates soon, I need to book everything in advance

Based on my experience as a Kiwi gig-goer, dates in Asia are almost always announced at the same time as shows Down Under so hopefully shouldn't be too much longer!