Rumored Concert Date Thread

5 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I hope so too after making us wait for so long :( 

I know it seems a lifetime away and so many amazing shows till then. I'm sure the wait will be worth it who knows maybe a new song or 2 as well *crossing fingers *

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

Im honestly not getting up my hopes up high now regarding new songs or Izzy/Steven.

I had lots of hopes before, but they just went down the drain. 

Yeah I'm the same though it's nice to think about. I think most realistic thing for the 30th of AFD might be the band playing all 12 AFD songs throughout a show with no guest appearances. I'm not expecting new songs but if they go down the greatest hits road maybe a new song. No matter what I can't wait till they hit the UK I've waited 24 years to see them. 

1 minute ago, Gold top 78 said:

Yeah I'm the same though it's nice to think about. I think most realistic thing for the 30th of AFD might be the band playing all 12 AFD songs throughout a show with no guest appearances. I'm not expecting new songs but if they go down the greatest hits road maybe a new song. No matter what I can't wait till they hit the UK I've waited 24 years to see them. 

Yeah well Im hoping for the best too.

There was a rumor that some new music would be released later this year, but sadly it won't have Steven and Izzy. 

I honestly want Steven to be there full time, I hope Izzy joins them. 

2 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

Yeah well Im hoping for the best too.

There was a rumor that some new music would be released later this year, but sadly it won't have Steven and Izzy. 

I honestly want Steven to be there full time, I hope Izzy joins them. 

Steven back would be great he just adds that something extra on stage and Izzy would top it all off. I'm just enjoying what we've got and anything that involves Adler or Izzy can only be for the better. I'm still hoping the plan was for Adler and Izzy to eventually come back but I can see this line up getting closer and tighter and this will be the line up for the future. As long as they have a settled line up for any albums and touring in the future I'll be happy 

I still don't believe that they are gonna play a lot of festivals in europe next year - there are only a handful of promoters who could afford that kind of money...

But thats a good thing as stadium dates are even better than festival shows - I guess it will be a similar run as the one AXL/DC did this summer in europe

• Like 1

Don't know how trustworthy this is, but a local radio station said GNR wanted to play Ralph Wilson stadium in Buffalo, NY, but didn't work out logistically, and there's a rumor circulating that there's a date in the works for next summer.