Rumored Concert Date Thread

Question is, will they be able to keep this positive momentum until next summer in Europe? I am assuming the novelty of playing with Slash again will have worn off by then and Axl will just be on his 70th leg playing the hits. Hopefully something new is thrown in there to keep it interesting for them! 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, SSHGUNS said:

They will play Europe/ UK i believe next summer as it makes the most sense as they could play Arenas/ festivals for the summer months. 

I hope they play Europe next summer!

Going on a family trip to England, Scotland, France & Germany!

Would be awesome to see them for a 2nd time on this tour while I'm there.

Anyone hear anything about the Costa Rica date? That it's on the books but no promoter? My brother moved down there a month ago so it's a no brainer as long as it happens. Any inside scoop from anyone? A GnR surf trip in paradise doesn't sound terrible right after thanksgiving!!

Edited by Drewdown
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Slash787 said:

Hey bro, any more news? 

Mcg is the venue for Melbourne, but only playing one night. I'll try and find out more about when they plan on releasing the info to public...at least then you'll know when you'll get the full dates for Australia/Japan.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Slash787 said:

Hey bro, any more news? 

You might've already seen this, and i guess it won't really help with your travel plans, but for what it's worth someone on here said a while back that they ran in to Fernando who told them that Japan dates would be in February following Australia in January.

Wouldn't be surprised if things got moved around give or take a few weeks though, February/March is usually the more common timeframe for down under tours it seems

• Like 1

4 hours ago, cremefraiche said:

You might've already seen this, and i guess it won't really help with your travel plans, but for what it's worth someone on here said a while back that they ran in to Fernando who told them that Japan dates would be in February following Australia in January.

Wouldn't be surprised if things got moved around give or take a few weeks though, February/March is usually the more common timeframe for down under tours it seems

I know the guy said Japan would be in Feb. I know I am impatient regarding this, but I got another problem, my cousin is getting married sometime in Jan/Feb. The dates for him have not been confirmed, but the chances are more of Feb.

I can't stop his wedding, but maybe I can try to convince him and my aunt that If they could shift the dates for the wedding. 

On 09/08/2016 at 8:35 PM, Slash787 said:

I know the guy said Japan would be in Feb. I know I am impatient regarding this, but I got another problem, my cousin is getting married sometime in Jan/Feb. The dates for him have not been confirmed, but the chances are more of Feb.

I can't stop his wedding, but maybe I can try to convince him and my aunt that If they could shift the dates for the wedding. 

Hi mate, Australian dates are due to go to press on Monday so maybe keep an eye on the gnr website over the weekend, it may include Japan

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

Exciting aye? Have you seen GNR before? Might see you there

Saw them in 2007 at Vector Arena the first night. My first ever arena gig (second ever gig to Tenacious D at Logan Campbell haha), and was fucking blown away. Was expecting a fat, breathless, late, angry little frontman but my expectations were seriously blown out of the water. He even joked with the crowd a bunch of times shock horror!

Have you seen them before at all? I was only a year old when they played Mt Smart in '93. 

Might see you there indeed, keep in touch :)

8 hours ago, aliexpress said:

Hi mate, Australian dates are due to go to press on Monday so maybe keep an eye on the gnr website over the weekend, it may include Japan

Thanks a lot man. I love you man lol. I talked to my aunt she said if things go well then the wedding would be in the first or second week of feb. The dates for it would most prob. would be 11, 12 or 13 of feb. Now i hope they dont clash with the show

i hope monday comes soon

thanks again man

Just now, Slash787 said:

Thanks a lot man. I love you man lol. I talked to my aunt she said if things go well then the wedding would be in the first or second week of feb. The dates for it would most prob. would be 11, 12 or 13 of feb. Now i hope they dont clash with the show

i hope monday comes soon

thanks again man

I can guarantee you Gnr will be playing the G on 14th so don't see them playing Tokyo on 11/12/13. Let's see what happens Monday. No worries mate.

• Like 1