Rumored Concert Date Thread

On 8/18/2016 at 4:53 AM, Oldest Goat said:

*sprints up the wall and does a triple backflip* YE-YE-YE-YEEEAAAHHH BOYYYYYYYYYY!

Ive just been reading its true they say the announcement is this Monday for NZ a radio station called The Rock is saying so im in UK so never herd of this radio st

Edited by Gavin82

2 hours ago, Amir said:

Maybe somewhere else in East Asia? Korea? Taiwan?

Yeah there are high chances they might to Korea and Taiwan in between like how they did 2009, but that was not in between Osaka and Tokyo. But it was during that leg of the tour. 

They should do Korea or Taiwan... I feel bad for China though.... There's 1.6 billion of them - surely there's a lots of GnR fans over there and they never get to see them... Why Guns never tour China???????

Edited by scooby845

15 hours ago, scooby845 said:

They should do Korea or Taiwan... I feel bad for China though.... There's 1.6 billion of them - surely there's a lots of GnR fans over there and they never get to see them... Why Guns never tour China???????

I guess cause they won't be allowed. They banned Chinese Democracy for obvious reasons, but they can play in Hong Kong and Macao.

Just now, scooby845 said:

well that's enough then right? or they should omit CD songs when in China...

Whenever a band plays in China, you have to send all the songs for approval, so it will be better if they don't send songs from CD.

Axl's ego won't let him remove the title song when in China. So I guess thats why the management is not including China. 

Just now, Slash787 said:

Whenever a band plays in China, you have to send all the songs for approval, so it will be better if they don't send songs from CD.

Axl's ego won't let him remove the title song when in China. So I guess thats why the management is not including China. 

but why they didnt play then in the 90s?

1 minute ago, scooby845 said:

but why they didnt play then in the 90s?

I guess cause in '89 there were protests and after that US din't have a good relationship. 

Now things are fine, many tourists go to China, even I would love to go there one day, But for bands, its pretty strict, the band has to submit their songs for approval, the band cannot arrange their own Meet & Greets, only a third party/Sponsor can do that.