Rumored Concert Date Thread

3 minutes ago, xBrownstonex said:

Big, i'd say.

:) My worry is that they skip us, because Austria is rather small and all great things usually take place in Germany  ;) But i know that GNR have been in Vienna in the past so hope it will be the case this time too :)

1 hour ago, RooSaa said:

:) My worry is that they skip us, because Austria is rather small and all great things usually take place in Germany  ;) But i know that GNR have been in Vienna in the past so hope it will be the case this time too :)

I surely hope for Vienna, because no way they'll play neither Slovenia, Croatia or Serbia on this tour, and my brother lives in Vienna so...

If no Vienna, then Milan is next best hope . . .

57 minutes ago, Willis1988 said:

I know this is not the right thread but just saw the news and the earthquake that hit Italy hope your family is all okay  

Oh God! It happened really near here! Fortunately my hometown is ok! Thank you!!!!

46 minutes ago, Kasanova King said:

Why not both? Pretty sure they would not have any issues selling out both Rome and Milan.

Yes it could be.. But nobody comes to play in Rome anymore, except For Bruce Springsteen. :)

Big artists stop in the North of Italy because it's much more easy to have an international public travelling from all cover europe..

if any irish promoter or GNR reps are looking at this. Please please please dont play at Slane Castle. Too old to be standing in a field lol and much prefer stadium gigs. Acdc played the Aviva Stadium in 2015 although the sound was not that great (it improved as the show went on), its a great venue and very near the town centre.

Croke Park is a huge venue with Bruce Springsteen and Beyonce playing there this year to huge crowds. The residents around the stadium are not the most understanding of people as regards concerts and probly would not like Rock fans hanging around the area but Bon Jovi and RHCP played the venue in the past. 

At the end of the day would love to see the guys back in Ireland (the 2010 Axl incident is dead and buried) 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Italian girl said:

Oh God! It happened really near here! Fortunately my hometown is ok! Thank you!!!!

Yes it could be.. But nobody comes to play in Rome anymore, except For Bruce Springsteen. :)

Big artists stop in the North of Italy because it's much more easy to have an international public travelling from all cover europe..

I had people from my dad's town say they felt it too. Glad to hear all is ok where you are.

I liked what Springsteen did with the Circo Massimo concert, that looked brilliant. But I bet they'll do San Siro (although Juventus Stadium would be a much better option :lol: And it would be just like 1992!).

6 hours ago, xBrownstonex said:

Apparently there are two open air shows in germany confirmed.

These open airs are festivals or solo shows? 

If they are playing a bunch of festivals then I don't think so they would miss Rock Am Ring. 

12 minutes ago, Juventino said:

I had people from my dad's town say they felt it too. Glad to hear all is ok where you are.

I liked what Springsteen did with the Circo Massimo concert, that looked brilliant. But I bet they'll do San Siro (although Juventus Stadium would be a much better option :lol: And it would be just like 1992!).

Yes, thanks..

Jesus, Circo Massimo is a battlefield! Grass, soil, dust, no shade, no repair. I prefer to Stay at home...

2 hours ago, RooSaa said:

How big is the chance that they make a stop in Austria?

A very very small article in yesterdays austrian press is saying there are booking demands for the stadium in vienna for 2017 from Coldplay, Robbie Williams, Stones, U2 and YES GNR !!!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, EricA said:

A very very small article in yesterdays austrian press is saying there are booking demands for the stadium in vienna for 2017 from Coldplay, Robbie Williams, Stones, U2 and YES GNR !!!

really? that would be awesome. :) I am glad that they are choosing the Ernst-Happel-Stadium and not the Stadthalle :)

7 minutes ago, EricA said:

Not that surprised, Vienna is a city which they would 100% do if they go to Europe.

Would love to go there, for me the first choice is London then it would be Vienna. 

2 hours ago, Slash787 said:

Not that surprised, Vienna is a city which they would 100% do if they go to Europe.

Would love to go there, for me the first choice is London then it would be Vienna. 

Defo Vienna they all seem to play at Ernest Happel no doubt it gets a show

Austria

Italy

Stockholm 

Germany

Im keen for any them shows..!!!