Rumored Concert Date Thread

7 minutes ago, Caraibes said:

I start to hear something here in France...

Finger crossed : Paris, "Stade de France", July 2017

Huge stadium, 80,000 seats.

You hear it first ;-)

It's starting......time to get excited!!!!!! Although the rumour said Europe April20th-June 23rd.

Edited by axlsend

6 minutes ago, axlsend said:

It's starting......time to get excited!!!!!! Although the rumour said Europe April20th-June 23rd.

Anything can happen with GNR, but I doubt it would start from April.

I would say the May - July timeframe. 

16 minutes ago, RooSaa said:

Just read that article. What i dont understand is that there are 5 huge acts who wants the stadium summer next year. Shouldn't that be possible during 8 weeks?

Depending on the shedules it might be possible but I highly doubt that a small market like AT/Vienna could fill the stadium with stones/u2/gnr within a few weeks time where tickets are around 150 euro each.

OK guys... the band MIGHT make "someting special" for the Paris 2017 show, like they did in 1992 ;)

That's why the Paris show could be in july and one of the latest one in Europe : They would need time to set it up proprerly.

Believe me or not, but the Paris show might be "something special" and different from the others.

Edited by Caraibes

6 minutes ago, Caraibes said:

OK guys... the band MIGHT make "someting special" for the Paris 2017 show, like they did in 1992 ;)

That's why the Paris show could be in july and one of the latest one in Europe : They would need time to set it up proprerly.

Believe me or not, but the Paris show might be "something special" and different from the others.

Where did you get your info from?

1 minute ago, Italian girl said:

No please, not Rho. It's hotter than hell!!!

If the options are a festival or Rho, i will choose Rho, i don't want to go to a festival, i will totally go anyway because GNR but festivals in Italy are hell on earth

17 minutes ago, xBrownstonex said:

Where did you get your info from?

I got some connexions here in Paris. For years.

I was aware way before everybody else of the 2006 Tour. Basically, I had the news by the summer of 2005 (late summer).

But take it easy... things can change a million times until the Paris 2017 show.

Edited by Caraibes

Another good Stadium would be Ullevi 100% this gets a show & there is a good strip of pubs walking distance..!!!!! Well cheap flights from London STN £20/30 each way and Landvetter Airport is so well connected with buses you literally walk off the plane to the bus termina. 

Stade De France another easy Stadium to get to from Paris CDG the metro stops very close.

I cant decide on Wembley OR Olympic park id say Wembley easier to get to as the traffic near Olympic park is a nitemare

As for Dublin Croke park id say there pitch is HUGE this can make for bad sound BUT The Boss & The ESB did it other month no issues with the sound also closer to the Airport.

The Coventry Stadium now this would be outstanding due to the size of the place has a capacity of just over 32,000 

Scotland is going to be Glasgow Hampden Park easy enough to get to just off M74

Milan cheap flights from London Gatwick to both there Airports Linate is a lot closer to the city than MXP San Siro is a mission from either Airport tho MXP you will find cheaper.

Another good 1 will be Zurich Stadiion Letzigrund this will be on the list.

Edited by Gavin82
did not finish it

2 minutes ago, giuls said:

If the options are a festival or Rho, i will choose Rho, i don't want to go to a festival, i will totally go anyway because GNR but festivals in Italy are hell on earth

Yes Right.

I hope They'll play in San siro or stadio olimpico Roma, otherwise I'll fly to London. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Caraibes said:

July 21st is the anniversary of AFD and to be honest after everything that has happened Paris deserves something special.

Had some great nights at Bercy with GnR.:lol:

12 minutes ago, Caraibes said:

No, July 21st will be too late.

It will be before, I don't know when, but something between the last week of june and the first week of july.

I hope you make it and meet your Idol (Long Lost Father) Richard Fortus. 

4 hours ago, Caraibes said:

PPV like in 1992... that would be awesome!!

5 hours ago, Gavin82 said:

Another good Stadium would be Ullevi 100% this gets a show & there is a good strip of pubs walking distance..!!!!! Well cheap flights from London STN £20/30 each way and Landvetter Airport is so well connected with buses you literally walk off the plane to the bus termina. 

Hoping for Ullevi (75000 capacity) in Gothenburg or Friends Arena (65000 capacity) in Stockholm for the Swedish dates!

Stockholm is closer to where I live so that would be great for me but the more logical choice for the band would be Gothenburg since Ullevi has more capacity and it's closer to Europe.

Edited by youngswedishvinyl

Id advise any 1 to take a trip to Goth and the Hotel Goth Towers is right by the 1st stop  Kergonan bus stop  With many other hotels near it.

Im keen for Friends Arena in Stockholm again cheap flights from London.

It could go either way for these 2 venues...!!!

The Boss & The ESB just sold out 3 nights at Ullevi easy

Edited by Gavin82

2017 is the 25th Anniversary of GNRS Slane Castle 1992 show and there in due in Europe around that time. Nice way to honor that anniversary than play the same venue 25 years later 

just saying 

hopefully not the case and they play a stadium here in Ireland 

53 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

@scooby845 which show in Europe you will go to? 

only if they come to Serbia or surrounding countries.. (GnR played here in 2010 and 2012 and I attended both shows)... I am not that wealthy to afford traveling across the continent...:P But Im optimistic they will come for sure!!:lol: